Making a Murderer updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    About to start Ep 7. This is just pure popcorn at how Zellner is going Godzilla on the Tokyo that is WI/etc.
    🤣🤣

Controlled rage!
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Making a Murderer updates

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      🤣🤣

Controlled rage!
      It's truly amazing how she is single-handedly destroying anything that the state has "proven" in the case.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        EP 9. My god how Zellner dissects the 7th circuit and Nirider’s performance. Pure genius.
        Nirider definitely failed in the 7th circuit...I was groaning at her performance. I mean the SG was bad and she was way worse.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Nirider definitely failed in the 7th circuit...I was groaning at her performance. I mean the SG was bad and she was way worse.
          Absolutely. She was on her heels mostly.

Imo, between Diane Sykes and the judge who asked about needing 2 suspects...softballs to knock out of the park. I feel bad for her as the difference in experience and attitude between her and Zellner is so stark. Can’t play nice when so much is at stake.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Good lord Bobby Dassey...

x10.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*?! Jesus.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              She was embarrassing. Can't mess around with Fed Court. They ROASTED her.

Comment

Bobby committed perjury around 10x on the stand. His brother Bryan signed an affidavit that acknowledged Bobby saying “Steven couldn’t have done it, she left the property” or something along those lines.

He also lied to police about the date 11/3 that he picked up a roadkill deer and dressed it (is that the term? I’m not a hunter) in his garage so that when cops showed up for Avery they saw Dassey’s garage filled with blood but it never occurred to them Bobby was maybe using the deer to cover human blood. I mean this is text book **** and manitowoc cops must be the dumbest (or most corrupt) in the State.

Comment

I’m going with both dumbest and most corrupt.

Lots of pearl clutching and law enforcement worshipping idiots up there.

Comment

Just saw the part of the Steven/Barb phone call. Holy sh*.

Comment

If this played out like Hollywood Scot would have said to Steven, "I hate you, I'm gonna kill you too."

Comment

The entire call is on ticktockmanitowocd twitter page. At the end of the call Scott days “l’ll put you in the ground!”

Comment

Love the part where the word deceased isn’t even spelled right in the internet search.

Comment

I'm watching episode 9 and was just thinking. We're supposed to believe Avery tried to hide Halbach's car on the property and the best he could come up with is to park it in the back of the property and lean some plywood and branches against it? The guy has ready access to a car crusher.

Comment

How is this POS Colburn not in prison?

Comment

I think I’m going to scream if I hear the AG or cops or other state people mention the poor halbach family again.
                                If they cared about the victim or her family they’d have tried to find out who really did this from the get go

Comment

Working...
                                X