Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Making a Murderer updates

Apropos: https://t.co/DljDYYv4k8
    Btw the lower court is over 3 weeks beyond deadline to respond to Zellner.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

https://t.co/kApCbQUrVl

Judge Angela Sutkiewicz (who is friends with Kratz) is now about 8 weeks late responding to Zellner. I guess Wisconsin is absolutely lawless.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        https://t.co/kApCbQUrVl

Judge Angela Sutkiewicz (who is friends with Kratz) is now about 8 weeks late responding to Zellner. I guess Wisconsin is absolutely lawless.
        It’s not just Wisconsin. We’ve learned the last couple years you can just ignore rules and nothing really happens if no one in charge cares.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          It’s not just Wisconsin. We’ve learned the last couple years you can just ignore rules and nothing really happens if no one in charge cares.
          to be honest, this is not at all unusual for government to enforce their deadlines to private businesses/entities while taking their sweet time and ignoring deadlines for themselves. I see it all the time dealing with regulatory agencies.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

New trial denied.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...al-870170/amp/

I know Zellner is 21-0 but she’s never faced what Wisconsin is delivering. A circle the wagons mentality that will probably absorb the appellate court and Supreme Court. There is now far too much money at stake and too many careers and reputations on the line for this to break her way.

FWIW- flyover video shows smoldering burn barrels on Manitowoc County grounds when Avery was up in crivitz.

Also phone calls to dispatchers about unusual activity on the county grounds etc.

Also, oh hai, the RAV4 has disappeared along with most of the evidence.

I am defeated and resigned to the horrific truth that Avery was Josef K’d and nothing can be done about that.

Comment

Zellner posted today that a concerned citizen has offered a $100,000.00 reward for information as to the real killer/killers.

As much as that may sound desperate (her brief is due on 10/10) it seems she’s much smarter than a surface level interpretation.

I.e. I think she’s been told by multiple parties that person or persons x and y have information and they’re dirt poor and 100k goes a long way in manitowoc.

Watch Ryan Hillegas’ roommate call in and rat that bastard out.

Comment

'Notable' Wisconsin inmate allegedly confesses to 'Making a Murderer' killing

Comment

Clemency for Dassey is a pipe dream.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/u...derer.amp.html

Wisconsin can’t let him out because Avery’s imprisonment was made possible mostly by the coerced confession of Dassey and the lurid Kratz press conference.

Comment

Zellner’s brief has been filed.

https://t.co/Xz9NMgaV84?amp=1

Comment

wth
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

COA is scheduled to render an opinion on Zellner’s brief tomorrow. And oh what a shock, the State Of Wisconsin requests a delay at the 2 minute warning.

The State Of Wisconsin is a joke. I wish I didn’t live here.

Comment

https://fox11online.com/news/local/a...-latest-appeal

Comment

And the COA grants the State more time. Un****ing believable.
                              https://www.wbay.com/content/news/St...564848122.html

Comment

The State Of wisconsin’s Response to Zellner’s brief was due Feb 11.

Surprise!!! They’ve requested an extension. Court should respond this week. And of course the governor and AG are abject cowards.

https://youtu.be/4V0TYIO6yv4

Comment

Working...
                                X