Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Making a Murderer updates

Quote Originally Posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    to be fair, if they had her keys they had access right?
    The RAV4 keys “found” was the spare. Did she keep two sets of apt keys?

Old Dirty Basterd Shirtless Guy's Avatar

Re: Making a Murderer updates

Quote Originally Posted by solovsfett View Post
    The RAV4 keys “found” was the spare. Did she keep two sets of apt keys?
    Yes it was the spare...who knows, all the more interesting to have looked into way back when...but yeah he's guilty as hell /sarcasm

I know my dad thought he was guilty as hell when all this stuff came out with new articles constantly in the local paper. I never engaged him much but I do understand people that want to believe the system works and feel like he had his day in court and lost, which means he's guilty. The rest doesn't matter. The inconsistencies, especially the involvement of a couple cops too close to Avery's previous case and the exclusion of the coroner that had no connection. I would like to know if the Calumet County Coroner was brought in because of the conflict, but we don't get that side of it.
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits...Posted by Yager on 12/18/09: Remember, remember, the 18th of October (2003).

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Yes it was the spare...who knows, all the more interesting to have looked into way back when...but yeah he's guilty as hell /sarcasm

I know my dad thought he was guilty as hell when all this stuff came out with new articles constantly in the local paper. I never engaged him much but I do understand people that want to believe the system works and feel like he had his day in court and lost, which means he's guilty. The rest doesn't matter. The inconsistencies, especially the involvement of a couple cops too close to Avery's previous case and the exclusion of the coroner that had no connection. I would like to know if the Calumet County Coroner was brought in because of the conflict, but we don't get that side of it.
    What conflict did the manitowoc coroner have?

to be fair, if they had her keys they had access right?
    The spare key that was found at Avery's was only the RAV4 key, no apartment keys on that keychain.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

What conflict did the manitowoc coroner have?
    Well the "reasoning" is that Manitowoc County had a conflict therefore coroner could be included in that, even though Corburn et all were allowed to be involved, which makes no sense.
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits...Posted by Yager on 12/18/09: Remember, remember, the 18th of October (2003).

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    The spare key that was found at Avery's was only the RAV4 key, no apartment keys on that keychain.
    that is all that is found, but we don't really know if those got separated.

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

that is all that is found, but we don't really know if those got separated.
    Well that would be weird...not as weird as it taking them like 7 tries just to find the one key but still weird.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Well that would be weird...not as weird as it taking them like 7 tries just to find the one key but still weird.
    hey I'm not saying thats how it went...just saying its possible. I'm positive he didn't do things the way they claimed in either trial and I'm positive that at the very least he deserves a new trial...not at all convinced he's innocent but it seems reasonable.

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

hey I'm not saying thats how it went...just saying its possible. I'm positive he didn't do things the way they claimed in either trial and I'm positive that at the very least he deserves a new trial...not at all convinced he's innocent but it seems reasonable.
    I know...everything about this case is messed up. This is the textbook example of how to botch up an investigation and make yourself look corrupt.

If Avery gets out they are gonna wish they had just paid out the first lawsuit because the number of lawyers lining up to help him sue will be insane.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

https://t.co/W5peZRSoY6

I have not read zellner’s response this is just an overview from wbay

Apropos: https://t.co/DljDYYv4k8
    Btw the lower court is over 3 weeks beyond deadline to respond to Zellner.

https://t.co/kApCbQUrVl

Judge Angela Sutkiewicz (who is friends with Kratz) is now about 8 weeks late responding to Zellner. I guess Wisconsin is absolutely lawless.

Generic Catchy Message
    https://t.co/kApCbQUrVl

Judge Angela Sutkiewicz (who is friends with Kratz) is now about 8 weeks late responding to Zellner. I guess Wisconsin is absolutely lawless.
    It’s not just Wisconsin. We’ve learned the last couple years you can just ignore rules and nothing really happens if no one in charge cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    It’s not just Wisconsin. We’ve learned the last couple years you can just ignore rules and nothing really happens if no one in charge cares.
    to be honest, this is not at all unusual for government to enforce their deadlines to private businesses/entities while taking their sweet time and ignoring deadlines for themselves. I see it all the time dealing with regulatory agencies.

Generic Catchy Message

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...al-870170/amp/

I know Zellner is 21-0 but she’s never faced what Wisconsin is delivering. A circle the wagons mentality that will probably absorb the appellate court and Supreme Court. There is now far too much money at stake and too many careers and reputations on the line for this to break her way.

FWIW- flyover video shows smoldering burn barrels on Manitowoc County grounds when Avery was up in crivitz.

Also phone calls to dispatchers about unusual activity on the county grounds etc.

Also, oh hai, the RAV4 has disappeared along with most of the evidence.

I am defeated and resigned to the horrific truth that Avery was Josef K’d and nothing can be done about that.

Zellner posted today that a concerned citizen has offered a $100,000.00 reward for information as to the real killer/killers.

As much as that may sound desperate (her brief is due on 10/10) it seems she’s much smarter than a surface level interpretation.

I.e. I think she’s been told by multiple parties that person or persons x and y have information and they’re dirt poor and 100k goes a long way in manitowoc.

Watch Ryan Hillegas’ roommate call in and rat that bastard out.

'Notable' Wisconsin inmate allegedly confesses to 'Making a Murderer' killing

Clemency for Dassey is a pipe dream.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/u...derer.amp.html

Wisconsin can’t let him out because Avery’s imprisonment was made possible mostly by the coerced confession of Dassey and the lurid Kratz press conference.

Zellner’s brief has been filed.

https://t.co/Xz9NMgaV84?amp=1

Thread Information