X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Climate Change 2: Thank God for Global Warming

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Good plan.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      You guys must be a blast at parties. 😜
      Nobody invites me to parties...
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I’m going to have to wake up every day and apologize to my children.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I’m not having kids.

Greenland ice sheet dumped 197 billion tons of water into the North Atlantic. In July.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weath...ic-july-alone/

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I’m not having kids.

Greenland ice sheet dumped 197 billion tons of water into the North Atlantic. In July.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weath...ic-july-alone/
            And then your genes are lost forever. Make this a better place, not cede the battlefield to your opponents.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              And then your genes are lost forever. Make this a better place, not cede the battlefield to your opponents.
              Exactly. I didn't reproduce. Meanwhile my MAGA equivalent just pumped his 6th cum-quat into the WalMart lard folds of his 4th different baby momma.

Don't Idiocracy America; get in there and spawn!

It would be indeed be ironic if the Fetus Fondlers got their way on Roe and the result was a tidal wave of intelligent, super healthy liberal babies who grew up to vote their unhealthy, cretin, right wing peers into electoral oblivion.

Fertile Communism!!!
              Last edited by Kepler; 08-02-2019, 09:16 AM.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You two old dudes won’t change my mind I can inflict change without biologically spawning.

Comment

Either way, I can't spawn. That thing between my legs doesn't really work any more, and even with a new vagina, I'm not getting the entire hardware package.

And thanks to Republicans, pretty soon I won't be allowed to adopt children anyway. Gotta keep the trans away from kids...

When my partner and I eventually get married (gotta do that before Obergefell gets overturned), their kids will become my kids.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Yeah, don't lose the baby race, you fool.

Comment

Or let her decide what she wants to do with her body. Oh wait...Right Wingers dont like that idea.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Mrs. burd and I have three daughters, each of whom won the genetic lottery in both looks and brains (not me--Mrs. b, plus the Schwanns man is a stud). All have partners and all are currently choosing not to have kids because of global warming and the related issues. And they are optimists in most matters, but they are also acutely aware. I feel some regret but mostly respect.

Comment

You two old dudes won’t change my mind I can inflict change without biologically spawning.
                          Not even with a drink and the right music?

But you don't actually have to pop them out yourself. There's tons of kids who need adoption and merely raising them with love and generosity is enough to stop them from becoming cramped, cowardly conservatives who need guns to compensate for their lack of ethics and avarice to make up for their lack of artistic (and other) stamina.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Not even with a drink and the right music?

But you don't actually have to pop them out yourself. There's tons of kids who need adoption and merely raising them with love and generosity is enough to stop them from becoming cramped, cowardly conservatives who need guns to compensate for their lack of ethics and avarice to make up for their lack of artistic (and other) stamina.
                            Yes, that’s an option for me.

I have a former friend - because I quit talking to her- who told me she thought it was selfish to live and not reproduce. That she needed to know she was leaving her genes here.
                            She also says Obama was the great divider, has wealthy parents who will leave her money, and votes republican. Her kids will grow up fighting for resources with everyone else when the **** hits the fans. And she voted for it so she could stick it to the brown people.

I don’t feel too selfish.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Mrs. burd and I have three daughters, each of whom won the genetic lottery in both looks and brains (not me--Mrs. b, plus the Schwanns man is a stud). All have partners and all are currently choosing not to have kids because of global warming and the related issues. And they are optimists in most matters, but they are also acutely aware. I feel some regret but mostly respect.
                              Dammit... See, our society's people aren't having kids. This is a problem. I'm not judging them by any means, I just wish they had a different opinion.

We need more smart people to fix the problems. Yeah, you won't contribute to the sh-tiness, but it's essentially giving up and saying there is no fix. It's Andrew Yang's stupid comment playing out in real life. It's honestly going to do more harm than good. I'd rather go down fighting than give up and say, "Yeah, the only advanced intelligent lifeform in the universe as we know it should just be condemned." I really struggle with that concept.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Dammit... See, our society's people aren't having kids. This is a problem. I'm not judging them by any means, I just wish they had a different opinion.

We need more smart people to fix the problems. Yeah, you won't contribute to the sh-tiness, but it's essentially giving up and saying there is no fix. It's Andrew Yang's stupid comment playing out in real life. It's honestly going to do more harm than good. I'd rather go down fighting than give up and say, "Yeah, the only advanced intelligent lifeform in the universe as we know it should just be condemned." I really struggle with that concept.
                                Two things. First, the lifeform will certainly not be condemned because a small number decide not to procreate. The numbers will continue to grow.

Second, as Kep noted, adoption is a good way to ensure that a child or children have been raised in an environment of love, tolerance, and curiosity.

Comment

Working...
                                X