This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Climate Change 2: Thank God for Global Warming

Effectively saying "fck our great-grandkids" to own the libs.

You know what's really going to Drain The Swamp? Rising sea levels.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Effectively saying "fck our great-grandkids" to own the libs.

You know what's really going to Drain The Swamp? Rising sea levels.
      The only way to drain the swamp is to flood it?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        The only way to drain the swamp is to flood it?
        Duh. Once the waters recede in tens of thousands of years during the next ice age, then it will be drained.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Duh. Once the waters recede in tens of thousands of years during the next ice age, then it will be drained.
          Peter Lorre voice: "And in another few hundred meeellion years, this will create more fossil fuels!"
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That was a fine display yesterday by the Republican Party on the Senate Floor. Good job.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I know that congress is full of old people, but why are they wasting tax dollars printing out posters instead of using Powerpoint? Seriously, spend my tax money buying them a projector and Microsoft Office. Confuse the old farts that don't know how to use a computer and are too stupid to learn. Get them out of office, or at least make them less and less effective.

Oh, who am I kidding, the aides that found the Aquaman image will also be the ones making the powerpoint presentation.
              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

"Unlike some of my colleagues, I'm not immediately afraid of what carbon emissions unaddressed might do to our environment in the near-term future, or our civilization, or our planet in the next few years," Lee said as he addressed his colleagues.

**** that guy with a hot poker
                Something tells me he's convinced Armageddon is around the corner.

Comment

Idaho Power sends clear virtue signal:
                  https://www.npr.org/2019/03/27/70722...energy-by-2045

Idaho Power plans to stop using coal energy and rely instead on hydroelectric, solar and wind resources, the utility says. The public utility vows that 100 percent of energy will come from "clean" sources by 2045. Public utilities have made similar pledges in only a handful of states.
                  That's applause worthy. Good for them, especially being so close to coal country.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Netflix series Our Planet is out. Don’t think I can bear to watch- it’s supposedly pretty brutal, some of the crew said many scenes were excruciating. Including walruses falling to death as climate change pushes their habitat

Comment

Funny, in an awful sort of way, I said to my GF last night that I was kind of getting worn out on “Planet” documentaries. Maybe we need to watch this. Everyone needs to.

Instead of focusing on the beauty of the world, focus on the ****ty things we’re doing to it and the repercussions. Helps remind us every little bit counts.
                      Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Funny, in an awful sort of way, I said to my GF last night that I was kind of getting worn out on “Planet” documentaries. Maybe we need to watch this. Everyone needs to.

Instead of focusing on the beauty of the world, focus on the ****ty things we’re doing to it and the repercussions. Helps remind us every little bit counts.
                        *watching capitalism destroy our planet on my new OLED TV*

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          ok
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            Hey, wait a minute...
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://www.apnews.com/bd45c372caf118ec99964ea547880cd0

Move those goalposts! *clap clap clap-clap-clap*

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                Which uses half the energy of my old CRT.

Edit: sorry, 1/3rd.

Comment

Working...
                                X