Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Alaska Nanooks 2017-2018 Season

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
    Well, Nooks are playoff-bound. Win tonight sends us to NMU, loss to Mankato.
    Go Seawolves!

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

• Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
      Go Seawolves!

GFM
      Never.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Go Seawolves!

GFM
        Hell hasn’t frozen over yet...don’t think you’ll hear any Nanook fan say that ever, let alone any time this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
          Hell hasn’t frozen over yet...don’t think you’ll hear any Nanook fan say that ever, let alone any time this weekend.
          I’d rather go to NMU, even though we are 3-for-eternity in that god forsaken place. Better chance of pulling off an upset.
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Nothing is a gimmie. Not that this sweep really meant anything, except when it's the end of the season and we trudge up there you might be surprised with the result.
            Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

I can only hope this serves as a wake-up call. If we play even half as awful as we looked this weekend, we are going to get hit by a freight train in Mankato.

Comment

Never.
                Well, I didn't expect you to say that. Maybe I was trolling?!?!?!?

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Well, I didn't expect you to say that. Maybe I was trolling?!?!?!?

GFM
                  They must not teach sarcasm down there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                    Bless your heart Squarebanks...
                    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                      Bless your heart
                      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

It's our third language behind "English" and "redneck".

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

It's our third language behind "English" and "redneck".

GFM
                          Row tahd!

Comment

Nanooks in two.

One way or another.

Comment

Let’s go boys.
                              First round match-up with MSU is an uphill battle, but who better than the Nooks to take on the challenge. It’s what you’ve worked for all season. Play loose, aggressive, and give it your best shot. All in.

Go Nooks!

Comment

I feel bad for Martinsson. He’s a better player than the last three games would indicate, but our D let MSU just tee off on him. If I were the coach I’d start Niko tomorrow night. What else is there to lose?

Comment

Working...
                                X