Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: UMaine Black Bears Recruiting

Re: UMaine Black Bears Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by BlackI View Post
    Yes, we should follow your lead and give up...

F offf... I still want my bears to win. Got it?
    I don't believe Fishman '81 has given up...rather he's a fan that has seen it all and at times you can have patience but the last 6 years with RG has been nothing but bad and not going ahead but more or less dragging the Program further away....will it ever be like it was.. NOPE...AND THATS too bad....but it's never getting better with RG at the helm...we can go back and forth on this and that...but all of us would like to see progress/accountability....but then the debate will go on and always be a issue. Maine hockey fans are passionate and no matter what they say...they do care. imo.

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar

.. I still want my bears to win. Got it?
    We all want that but the writing has been on the wall for awhile now.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    We all want that but the writing has been on the wall for awhile now.
    The program wasnít broken as you negative Nellyís state. It was smack dab in the middle both in league and in country according to pairwise.

I simply want an upgrade if we can get it to be more competitive in league play so we can visit garden again. Ya know have some fun...

I stand by my F off and will extend it to you and mainehockey too.

I want this god **** team to go to hockey east finals again. Stop being negative f wads.

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar

I want this god **** team to go to hockey east finals again. Stop being negative f wads.
    You must think we have some effect on Reds coaching and recruiting. Maybe if we were rich enough to fund the program like BC or DU that might be the case.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Schedules out, we will know by thanksgiving or christmas for sure about the garden trip.🤔

The program wasn’t broken as you negative Nelly’s state. It was smack dab in the middle both in league and in country according to pairwise.

I simply want an upgrade if we can get it to be more competitive in league play so we can visit garden again. Ya know have some fun...

Well Thank You...really...as you have your OPINION

University of Maine Class of 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthMike View Post
    Schedules out, we will know by thanksgiving or christmas for sure about the garden trip.🤔
    I mean, I don't know. A hefty bushel of potentially grabbable points late in the year with MC, UVM, and CT all trekking to Orono for a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by amkirby10 View Post
    I mean, I don't know. A hefty bushel of potentially grabbable points late in the year with MC, UVM, and CT all trekking to Orono for a pair.
    True, but Im thinking if they start out big in the hole for HE they probably arent going to rally late. CT's been a challenge for Umaine last few years, VT and MC who knows but tougher than expected likely..

Quote Originally Posted by NorthMike View Post
    True, but Im thinking if they start out big in the hole for HE they probably arent going to rally late. CT's been a challenge for Umaine last few years, VT and MC who knows but tougher than expected likely..
    Just looking at the schedule and Maine looks like they could be in the 14-16 wins area...maybe?....OOC schedule has UAA, St.Lawrence, Omaha, Quinnipiac for 2 game series and Yale/AIC for single games...which they could get 6 wins out of...

Quote Originally Posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
    Just looking at the schedule and Maine looks like they could be in the 14-16 wins area...maybe?....OOC schedule has UAA, St.Lawrence, Omaha, Quinnipiac for 2 game series and Yale/AIC for single games...which they could get 6 wins out of...
    I donít see any reason they shouldnít get to 20. Itís the softest schedule Maine has had in as long as I can remember. Other than the weekend at UMA they should have a decent chance in the rest of the games. It looks like this will be another bad year for the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    I don’t see any reason they shouldn’t get to 20. It’s the softest schedule Maine has had in as long as I can remember. Other than the weekend at UMA they should have a decent chance in the rest of the games. It looks like this will be another bad year for the league.
    Yes that's possible...and yes the Conference has been down the last couple years...but my concerns are based on the defensemen and will Maine score..??? I think Swayman in net is a plus but he needs help in the d-zone...he can't keep seeing 35-40 shots per night. The schedule is what it is...24 games in Hockey East no matter how down the Conference has been will be tough...and the OOC schedule with home games vs UAA/Omaha/AIC should be in favor of Maine...on the Road at QU and Yale will be tough...and you never know with the road series @ St.Lawrence...never easy there no matter what type of team ST.Lawrence has. But anything is possible...but now on paper only, I am sticking with 14-16 wins as attainable for this team. Hope I'm wrong and you are right..!

Internet Nutcase

The program wasn’t broken as you negative Nelly’s state. It was smack dab in the middle both in league and in country according to pairwise.

grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
    Yes that's possible...and yes the Conference has been down the last couple years...but my concerns are based on the defensemen and will Maine score..??? I think Swayman in net is a plus but he needs help in the d-zone...he can't keep seeing 35-40 shots per night. The schedule is what it is...24 games in Hockey East no matter how down the Conference has been will be tough...and the OOC schedule with home games vs UAA/Omaha/AIC should be in favor of Maine...on the Road at QU and Yale will be tough...and you never know with the road series @ St.Lawrence...never easy there no matter what type of team ST.Lawrence has. But anything is possible...but now on paper only, I am sticking with 14-16 wins as attainable for this team. Hope I'm wrong and you are right..!
    For the record Iím not predicting it. Based on Redís track record so far Maine will underperform where they should be and probably wind up somewhere around 16. I was just saying 20 is the amount they should have.

For the record I’m not predicting it. Based on Red’s track record so far Maine will underperform where they should be and probably wind up somewhere around 16. I was just saying 20 is the amount they should have.
    Oh I know what you meant and I do understand the RG factor also.

University of Maine Class of 2020
    For the record Iím not predicting it. Based on Redís track record so far Maine will underperform where they should be and probably wind up somewhere around 16. I was just saying 20 is the amount they should have.
    That to me is the most frustrating factor. The team has prerty blatantly played below their talent level, especially last season. A good goach makes a team be more than the sum of its parts, not less.

Quote Originally Posted by amkirby10 View Post
    That to me is the most frustrating factor. The team has prerty blatantly played below their talent level, especially last season. A good goach makes a team be more than the sum of its parts, not less.
    👍 Im starting to sour on the assistant; coaches too.

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    grow up
    You do realize the majority of what I say is in jest. 🎃

grow up
    Welcome though, to the f u blacki club. It takes a lot to get here. But once you are here you will find it intoxicating. Like a train wreck. You wonít ever be able to look the other way again rubber neck.

grow up
    Your entrance exam is to drink fifteen beers and tell jacky, or Jewry, or dickie to go **** themselves on their entrance to the tunnel.

Also, I am not growing up yet... because it is too much fun not to. 😹

Black Bear since D-2

Your entrance exam is to drink fifteen beers and tell jacky, or Jewry, or dickie to go **** themselves on their entrance to the tunnel.

Also, I am not growing up yet... because it is too much fun not to. ��
    Well, have that 16th beer yet again. Or maybe your 20th?

You are truly delusional if you think Red will finally learn how to recruit and/or coach. The evidence is clear that he can do neither.

Please, do you not have eyes? He's been awful for his entire tenure, and there's no reason whatsoever to expect any improvement. No amount of alcohol is going to change that fact, as much as you try.

We need an overhaul in Orono, plain and simple. How much worse can it get?
    Last edited by Fishman'81; 07-03-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Thread Information