UMaine Black Bears Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears Recruiting

I will watch if he can protect Thiessen's eyes. That is a true test from an eye perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
      Big get for you guys:

Very happy to see Maine bringing another lefty in.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
        Ahh, I thought something was strange about seeing his name pop up again. I take it back, maybe not so big of a get.
        👌
        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
          👌
          Get out troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
            LOL....No mention that he was a 2 year bust at Wisconsin?
            Bust? Does that mean he didn't play or when he did he sucked? What can't he do? If he takes a lot of penalties he will fit right in at MAine
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Bust? Does that mean he didn't play or when he did he sucked? What can't he do? If he takes a lot of penalties he will fit right in at MAine
              He is a 4/5 rated recruit according to nuetral zone. He is big and physical, can distribute puck well. He played two years usndpt and internationally for u18 and u17 teams.

He is the total package and is arguably the highest rated blue line recruit since Heggarty, I believe. So let's hope he fits in better at Maine than he did at UW. I'm expecting he steps into the top pair day one. He should have a stronger impact than any of our recent defensemen as a rookie, though he will be a junior.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                He is a 4/5 rated recruit according to nuetral zone. He is big and physical, can distribute puck well. He played two years usndpt and internationally for u18 and u17 teams.

He is the total package and is arguably the highest rated blue line recruit since Heggarty, I believe. So let's hope he fits in better at Maine than he did at UW. I'm expecting he steps into the top pair day one. He should have a stronger impact than any of our recent defensemen as a rookie, though he will be a junior.
                Maybe a change is what he needed, plus this could be a last chance to prove he's a top player...but lets hope he not another RG penalty machine. Time will tell and that will be on the ice in 2019-20 season.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post

Maybe thats all true but until I see it.....................
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Renwick, Osadick, and Gould are trying out for Canada west...
                    https://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/na...p/can-w-roster

Comment

Did any players sign NLI’s?
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

News release from SJHL site describes Renwick as big kid for his age with touch around the net...
                        https://www.sjhl.ca/news_article/show/972285

Comment

According to this interview with Gould... Renwick won't take part in team Canada west tryouts... evidently he is injured and not playing right now...
                          https://ndhounds.podiant.co/e/36d649d08036b6/

Comment

Nick Capone did well in Salisbury's second game of the year.

Salisbury would score once more in the period for a 3-1 lead, as Nick Capone scored short-handed 1:13 before the second intermission off assists by Bayard Hall and Michael Fairfax.

Salisbury added one more, early in the final period, with Capone chalking up his second goal of the game at 2:05, assisted by Ilya Usau.
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

• Some big news...

Seven players have signed National Letters of Intent, with eight players set to join the University of Maine men's ice hockey team in the future. They are Matthew Thiessen, Harrison Roy, Ben Poisson, Lynden Breen, James Greenway, AJ Drobot, Levi Kleiboer, and Brady Gaudette.
                              https://goblackbears.com/news/2018/12/12/mens-ice-hockey-announces-2018-signing-class.aspx

I don't believe it says which one did not sign their NLI in the article.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                                Some big news...

https://goblackbears.com/news/2018/12/12/mens-ice-hockey-announces-2018-signing-class.aspx

I don't believe it says which one did not sign their NLI in the article.
                                The article doesnt mention Gaudette

Comment

Working...
                                X