Thread: The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Link to 2020-21 Schedules Thread:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Tabs:
    Tournaments and Future Games - I will add onto here once we know more but this is what I have for now. This is all based on what I could gather from 2019-20 schedules thread.

OOC History - This tab is meant to get an idea of what teams' OOC was for the past few years to try to get an idea of who they may play by having to return visits. In column B, green color teams are confirmed and black color teams is a guess based on owing a visit.

Schedule Release Dates - Will update once team officially releases schedule after current season ends.

2020-2021 Schedules - Will update once we have more schedules and dates confirmed such as the ECAC composite schedule.

Please don't hesistate to let me know if something isn't right and I will fix it. Let me know if you know something that I don't have and I will add it to the spreadsheet!
    Last edited by Liveatjrl; 10-22-2019 at 11:33 PM.

Follow me on Twitter: @EdTrefzger Ed Trefzger's Avatar

Re: The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Since the Notre Dame at RIT game is on the Saturday of Brick City Weekend (homecoming) the date should be October 24, 2020. You can also add RIT @ Notre Dame 2X in 2021-22.

Also, RIT @ Merrimack should be on the 2020-21 schedule as a return visit from 10/19/19.
    Last edited by Ed Trefzger; 10-22-2019 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Can't forget Merrimack

Section T since 1978

Great Lakes Invitational 2020-1: Michigan Tech, Michigan, Michigan State, Northern Michigan

2016 Hockey East Overlords

SCSU comes to BC and NU 1x each again next year (this continues the series that has been going on for a few years now)

It is my belief that NU and Union are playing two more years of home and homes but I'm not confident enough to add that to the schedule.

You obviously haven't bothered adding in the conference games yet (nor should you) but the Hockey East extra games will be the same as this year but location flipped.

Bentley at Ohio State X 2
    Bentley at Northeastern X 2
    BC at Bentley X 1

Quote Originally Posted by schiegs View Post
    Bentley at Ohio State X 2
    Bentley at Northeastern X 2
    BC at Bentley X 1
    Northeastern hosting Bentley twice after already hosting them this year? Shouldn't it be home and home?

Someone mentioned NU and BC would go to Bentley so just want to make sure I have this cleared up when putting in spreadsheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Liveatjrl View Post
    Northeastern hosting Bentley twice after already hosting them this year? Shouldn't it be home and home?

Someone mentioned NU and BC would go to Bentley so just want to make sure I have this cleared up when putting in spreadsheet.
    While I "heard" two at NU, I'm not willing to wager on it. Leave it off until someone paying closer attention verifies.

The OSU game I know I heard right, because it started a conversation in which I learned Bucky is coming to Waltham the following year for X 2.

Quote Originally Posted by schiegs View Post
    While I "heard" two at NU, I'm not willing to wager on it. Leave it off until someone paying closer attention verifies.

The OSU game I know I heard right, because it started a conversation in which I learned Bucky is coming to Waltham the following year for X 2.
    Okay I have tentatively put the Bentley/NU game(s) in the spreadsheet as orange in the tournaments and future games tab - will highlight it green in OOC history tab once it's confirmed.

SLU STILL SUCKS

Anything on a 2020-2021 Clarkson games/series? (sorry im a big clarkson fan lol)

The Connecticut Ice tournament is a two year contract in Bridgeport, I presume that it will take place around the same time as this year.
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Thread Information