This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
    The view from 80,000 feet ain't bad. Down in the weeds? Not so much.
    80,000 ft? How about 254 miles from the Space Station?

Also, I apologize to anyone offended by my negativity on our threads (see Maine thread).
    Last edited by Snively65; 01-25-2018, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post
      You aint wrong. On the brightside I read Jeff Cox mentioned that Jack Hughes the 01 phenon playing for U18 USNDTP would possibly be interested in Michigan or UNH. Honestly, I think there is a better chance of Sidney Crosby quitting the NHL and enrolling at UNH.....
      He wouldn’t get ice time for three years, but he’d have a shot at captain by senior year.
      Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

• Re: UNH Commits & Recruiting: 2017 and Beyond

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
        He wouldn’t get ice time for three years, but he’d have a shot at captain by senior year.
        Amen! It needs to always be based on the best 18 skate and the best goalie starts (with development time for the next up)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerman View Post
          Hahaha no truer words....
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerman View Post
            Assuming that he would stay more than two years.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
              We have a new leader for "UNH Post of the Year 2018" with this one right here.
              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

"UNH Commits Update 1-31-18: Spotlight on Angus Crookshank"
                The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

It's depressing when you look to this page once in awhile, and there's no good news to signal a brighter future.

Comment

Hey Chuck

Since the WIS guys are running a lot of numbers lately, what with the Quest and the GRSN, perhaps they could give us some other numbers. Like the probability that Tim Stutzle ever shows in Durham. Or my favorite whether UNH will ever get on an airplane again to play on out of conference game.
                    UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                      Hey Chuck

Since the WIS guys are running a lot of numbers lately, what with the Quest and the GRSN, perhaps they could give us some other numbers. Like the probability that Tim Stutzle ever shows in Durham. Or my favorite whether UNH will ever get on an airplane again to play on out of conference game.
                      Tim Stutzle the next Marco Sturm, will go straight to AHL/NHL without passing 'Go,' (Div 1).

Comment

Originally posted by Felger View Post
                        Hey Chuck

Chances of "Sargeant" Stutzle ever showing up in Durham: 60%
                        What the "Sarge" is likely to accomplish at UNH: See Banga, Travis
                        Chances of UNH traveling by air to an OOC game next season: 30%

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                          Chances of "Sargeant" Stutzle ever showing up in Durham: 60%
                          What the "Sarge" is likely to accomplish at UNH: See Banga, Travis
                          Chances of UNH traveling by air to an OOC game next season: 30%
                          Wouldn't be surprised if UNH heads west next season...
                          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                            Wouldn't be surprised if UNH heads west next season...
                            We "owe" CC a visit, right? Maybe Air Force the other night?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                              We "owe" CC a visit, right? Maybe Air Force the other night?
                              New Mexico State must have a club team, or at least some Canadian kids who brought their skates down with them, right?
                              I went home with a waitress the way I always do
                              How was I to know she was with the russians, too?

Comment

no matter. after this season mookie just asks that y'all win. can't rely on any other hea teams....
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X