Minnesotans Arguing About the Weather III: Storm's a comin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jen View Post
    I have now reached the part of winter where I say eff this sh**. I'm done. So done. If I have to clear my driveway one more effing time, I'm going to hurt someone.
    You mean Tomorrow?
    Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

• Re: Minnesotans Arguing About the Weather III: Storm's a comin'

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
      You mean Tomorrow?
      Hey, I think I have until Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        2.3" of snow is all Boston has recorded so far.
        Upgrade that to 7.4".
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

And here's your seven day outlook ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkDvqQKGgDA
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            And here's your seven day outlook ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkDvqQKGgDA
            That is eerily accurate. Today was warm enough to wash my car, between snowstorms and the sub-zero weather we've been having. Sure, it'll only be shiny for a day or two, but the buildup of salt and crud was getting to be too much.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              That is eerily accurate.
              Day 7?

+1!

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                That is eerily accurate. Today was warm enough to wash my car, between snowstorms and the sub-zero weather we've been having. Sure, it'll only be shiny for a day or two, but the buildup of salt and crud was getting to be too much.
                Our +1 is tomorrow, but it comes with a bunch of a sleet/ice/snow combo that starts tonight and continues through much of the day tomorrow. And I have a ton of driving to do tonight and tomorrow, too.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  Our +1 is tomorrow, but it comes with a bunch of a sleet/ice/snow combo that starts tonight and continues through much of the day tomorrow. And I have a ton of driving to do tonight and tomorrow, too.
                  You're in North Haverbrook. Take the monorail.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

The national kaleidoscope.
                    The colors and shapes keep shifting and moving.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Winter-related question. I live on a corner, and have a low spot on the sidewalk by the corner. With all the snow we have, when it's warm, the snow melts into water 2 inches deep onto the sidewalk.. and then freezes. There's nowhere to put it when it's melting. There's so much ice down there that it can't get :absorbed" anywhere. Any ideas how I can clear this up? I thought about taking my Shop Vac out there, but I don't think I could reach the corner. This is a huge pain in the ***. One person already fell when it was frozen with snow on top (I could tell by the footprints, and the big cleared spot )

Comment

Looks like it’s going to mostly miss the cities. Down to 1”. The southern part of the state is going to get hit pretty hard.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Looks like it’s going to mostly miss the cities. Down to 1”. The southern part of the state is going to get hit pretty hard.
                          No snow here. Was supposed to hit at 8pm or so. Absolutely nothing.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It’s snowy in Edina

Comment

Impenetrable fog and temps just above freezing here. I'm really glad to not be out on the roads right now, it's probably a bloodbath.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Was foggy on the first hole this morning. Mookie felt like the drive was straight and sure enough, when the cart got to where he guessed the ball was there.
                                For the second shot the fog had lifted and there where no longer any issues with following the ball.
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X