X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep Retirement Lodge #187: Lazy End Days Of Summer

Continue:

Bartender at church told me they might run out of beer by Sat. It's like walking the Green Mile.
    Yes
    69.57%
    Other
    30.43%
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #187: Lazy End Days Of Summer

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Mornin' y'all. Couple weeks til the puck drops!
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Should I go to my 9 am meeting on time or buy hockey tickets that go on sale at 9 am instead?
        Does the fact that the meeting typically lasts 5-10 minutes change things?
        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
        7 B1G
        7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
        6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
        5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
        5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
        2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
        2 Alaskan

Comment

Drive by...

Also, Brent sucks at poles.
          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
              Drive by...

Also, Brent sucks at poles.
              Yeah, gotta agree here. Sorry Brent. It's September 16. Fall starts next week. Lazy end days of summer? #Fail

Not that any of us won't post.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                1,147.2 miles to go.
                1,074.4 miles to go
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Decided to buy tickets to Eric Church...in Sioux Falls. Can't go to the Minneapolis concert, since we'll be in Houghton watching Tech play Mankato. Got tickets, and booked a hotel with points, so should be able to do this fairly cheaply. Great places, great faces....South Dakota
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                    Should I go to my 9 am meeting on time or buy hockey tickets that go on sale at 9 am instead?
                    Does the fact that the meeting typically lasts 5-10 minutes change things?
                    Tickets

mtg are stupid. I skip all mine. If anything I phone in and keep it on mute and wait to hear the beeps of people logging off or the host hang up.

Useless
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Apparently somone in my office building was diagnosed with TB. So now we're encouraged to get free tests to see if anyone has it, though they told us late today, and the place to go isn't open the weekend. Guess we'll see what happens Monday, I have tons of meetings, so I'll probably just skip it.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Tickets

mtg are stupid. I skip all mine. If anything I phone in and keep it on mute and wait to hear the beeps of people logging off or the host hang up.

Useless
                        I had a meeting this week that ended with 1 minute left. I seized the opportunity to make fun of the "give you the time back" corporate-speak cliche.

Comment

It had been 6 hours and no new poll. You all are sharing the blame here.

And I know I suck at polls, hence the current poll!

Stopped by church tonight after work. Planned to be home at 8. Whoops. Turns out ANYONE who worked at this branch of church showed up tonight, and all of them remembered me (including one server who left the company about 12 years ago!). Ended up leaving about 9:30. Quite a fun time catching up with all the old workers and such. It was quite the madhouse, too, being the 2nd to last night this place is open. 3-4 bartenders instead of 1 (maybe 2 on a busy night), ALL staff on hand, including "imports" from other branches...

Funny note: they brought in about 10 kegs due to lack of options from running out of beers last night....killed 5 of them tonight.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Apparently somone in my office building was diagnosed with TB. So now we're encouraged to get free tests to see if anyone has it, though they told us late today, and the place to go isn't open the weekend. Guess we'll see what happens Monday, I have tons of meetings, so I'll probably just skip it.
                            Not a good idea. If you got exposed, caught it it can take some time before you have sx. If you have it bad enough to get sx the meds are nasty. I can't believe they soft sold getting tested. In this state the public health folks are all over you like a wet blanket.

Nighty night nocturnal ones

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Decided to buy tickets to Eric Church...in Sioux Falls. Can't go to the Minneapolis concert, since we'll be in Houghton watching Tech play Mankato. Got tickets, and booked a hotel with points, so should be able to do this fairly cheaply. Great places, great faces....South Dakota
                              Gonna be a great show with him doing the two sets.. I'm going to the Minneapolis show as it fits my work and hockey schedule.
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                              X