Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2016 - 2017: Here we go again! I hope it's a fun ride.

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    A bit weird.

Not really. Izzo is in town for the Coaches v. Cancer reception at Hilton Garden Inn which was hosted by Siena's Jimmy Patsos and UAlbany's Will Brown. Appert has been known to also support this event. No big surprise. Izzo is going into some Hall of Fame type thing.
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

An enjoyable time at HFH. All the players were there except for Lou Nanne (had a class), new #3 goalie Liam McCann (same reason) and Todd Burgess (recuperating from his recent surgery).
          Also, Kenny G was not there. SA said that he asked for an extended "leave of absence". He may be back in January or may miss the season altogether. Evan Tironese is back to 100% and he and Brady Wiffen can't wait for the season to start.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
            An enjoyable time at HFH. All the players were there except for Lou Nanne (had a class), new #3 goalie Liam McCann (same reason) and Todd Burgess (recuperating from his recent surgery).
            Also, Kenny G was not there. SA said that he asked for an extended "leave of absence". He may be back in January or may miss the season altogether. Evan Tironese is back to 100% and he and Brady Wiffen can't wait for the season to start.
            I’ll assume it’s Liam McBain (not Mcann) as the 3rd goalie. He was the #1 for the Club Team..... http://clubhockey.union.rpi.edu/home...ion/statistics
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

• Originally posted by turk181 View Post
              I’ll assume it’s Liam McBain (not Mcann) as the 3rd goalie. He was the #1 for the Club Team..... http://clubhockey.union.rpi.edu/home...ion/statistics
              Good assumption. You are correct. He said he played on the club team.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                  Elite prospect page http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=319804.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Blake Orosz, today is 22 September 2016. There are 10 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October 2016 for the start of next season.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      That appears to be the replay system monitor which will be located in the press box.

I trust the replay monitor to which the referees will have access is still set to go on the fritz when the opposition puts the puck in our net.

Comment

In honor of Meirs Moore and Josefine Hansen, today is 23 September 2016. There are 9 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                              That appears to be the replay system monitor which will be located in the press box.

I trust the replay monitor to which the referees will have access is still set to go on the fritz when the opposition puts the puck in our net.
                              I'm sure they're right on that.

Based on rule 93 of the rule book, I assume a video replay official (as assistant to the referee) would sit here. However, based on the reading of rule 93, it does bring up a good point: If the on-ice official's equipment is malfunctioning at any time, are they allowed to revert to rule 93.3 (off-ice reviews)? If so, that would lead me to believe that none of the official replay equipment was working. Obviously if not, we have our answer.

Oh and BTW, in case anyone's curious, here's the new rule book: http://www.ncaapublications.com/prod...loads/IH18.pdf
                              Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 09-23-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

In honor of Megan Hayes, today is 24 September 2016. There are 8 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X