This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    It's called a buying opportunity. As Jim Cramer says, "What does this have to do with the earnings of Bristol-Myers?"
    This has a direct impact. A lot of British firms are issuing statements that their projected profits are not going to come to fruition. Accordingly the stocks have tanked. I'd be careful about buying them back. This financial turmoil isn't going away.

Reports are coming in of British tourists stranded because banks and businesses have frozen the British pound.

Comment

Re: Brexit - Should I stay or should I go??

So who's next out? The Netherlands? France? Italy?
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

France, Germany and the Netherlands won't leave because they all have too much invested in the EU politically. Italy can't leave due to economics, same with many other nations, mostly the smaller ones. The Scandinavians will stay away forever now.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          So who's next out? The Netherlands? France? Italy?
          Holland's seen confidence. It's quite similar to France's "confidence" after news spread of the American Revolution. The trick is not with the revolution, but with the aftermath. The global elite will try to impose their will with the same scare tactics. And if they fail, the people may not know what to do with their new found freedom. Learn from what happened with the rise of Napoleon, the Articles of Confederation, the Iraqi liberation, and so on. Make an informed plan.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            This has a direct impact. A lot of British firms are issuing statements that their projected profits are not going to come to fruition. Accordingly the stocks have tanked. I'd be careful about buying them back. This financial turmoil isn't going away.

Reports are coming in of British tourists stranded because banks and businesses have frozen the British pound.
            If the British stocks tank, they tank. The point I'm making is with the tanking stocks that don't have exposure to the UK. Those will be panic sold just because 30 US stocks are doing the same thing. I remember doing my research with H&R Block when they spun off banking, people were in a panic, I bought, made out like a bandit.

Comment

From Twitter

England v. Iceland is on Monday. They're a small country with **** weather & a self-inflicted financial crisis, but they should beat Iceland

Comment

And we have the clubhouse leader for Headline of the Year at Fark.

https://m.fark.com/comments/9193483?from_page=main

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  And we have the clubhouse leader for Headline of the Year at Fark.

https://m.fark.com/comments/9193483?from_page=main
                  Spectacular.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

This really isn't a big deal. When has rampant nationalism and economic depression ever led to problems in Europe?

Comment

This really isn't a big deal. When has rampant nationalism and economic depression ever led to problems in Europe?
                      Let's not forget about the hyperbole surrounding how enslaved people were with the status quo. That kind of rhetoric ALWAYS brings out the best in people.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

You know the Jews are sweating...

(says the German Jew)
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

European stock markets were all down today except for the Swedes and Finns. The Brits did okay, down only 2.4%. The DOW is down around 500 points now. Buying opportunity, folks.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

This is going to be more dire for England than the EU. EU is a Germany-French axis. If that holds, then the rest should hold together for the most part although the Greeks could be getting the boot in a few years if Britain can disentangle itself without too may problems.

Britain is in trouble. How do you tell the Scots to stay part of a larger union (the UK) when you ditched a larger union for the same reasons the SNP keeps bringing up? Most likely they ditch the UK especially if Boris Johnson becomes Prime Minister, and then they turn around and join the EU.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Wimbledon winner receives £2,000,000 which was $3,003,200 at 5pm ET yesterday. That is now $2,727,609.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                This is going to be more dire for England than the EU. EU is a Germany-French axis. If that holds, then the rest should hold together for the most part although the Greeks could be getting the boot in a few years if Britain can disentangle itself without too may problems.

Britain is in trouble. How do you tell the Scots to stay part of a larger union (the UK) when you ditched a larger union for the same reasons the SNP keeps bringing up? Most likely they ditch the UK especially if Boris Johnson becomes Prime Minister, and then they turn around and join the EU.
                                It was hilarious to listen to one of the Leave leaders asked about Scotland ditching the UK and actually respond, "They shouldn't leave because we are much better off facing this together." They said this with absolutely no sense of irony.

Comment

Working...
                                X