This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
    That's why you do it! Either 1) vote for the deal or 2) risk handing the govt over to Corbyn. Vote on deal comes first. If its a no then snap election.
    Because she’s already tried the blackmail approach and it blew up in her face.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: Brexit - Should I stay or should I go??

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      That's why you do it! Either 1) vote for the deal or 2) risk handing the govt over to Corbyn. Vote on deal comes first. If its a no then snap election.
      Yeah, but she doesn't want it either. She wants one of her people to succeed her; not Boris Johnson, not JRM and certainly not Corbyn or anyone from Labour.

Comment

Go big or go home. May has no other cards to play here. Who succeeds her is out of her hands at this point so that shouldn't be part of her considerations.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

She ought to go in there, cancel the Article 50, resign, and go on vacation for six months. Her political career is over anyway.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            Go big or go home. May has no other cards to play here. Who succeeds her is out of her hands at this point so that shouldn't be part of her considerations.
            It isn't like she can handpick her successor, but she can improve the odds that it is someone she likes. But the future is always in motion and difficult to predict.

I still would put £5 on her just rescinding Article 50 and telling Nigel and Boris to suck an egg.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              She ought to go in there, cancel the Article 50, resign, and go on vacation for six months. Her political career is over anyway.
              Yep. 100% what I would do.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I think she should basically tell the MP's: either approve a second referendum (thereby giving the people a first chance at an informed vote), or I'll cancel it outright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  LOL. This is great. Yours?

Reminds me of a joke from elementary school.

A (enter ethnicity here) family is driving down a mountain when the brakes fail. The father turns to his wife and says, "Nothing to worry about. At the bottom there's a stop sign."
                  This has to have been a Polish joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    I concur. It's the most dignified way out.

Comment

Speaker John Bercow says May cannot bring current deal to vote again.

Or, The Speaker says get yo s- together.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Ironically because of a parliamentarian in 1844. His name? May

Comment

Another day, another Brexit nightmare. Wonder what new horrors today will bring.

Comment

Brexit might do what a thousand U-Boats couldn't.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Brexit might do what a thousand U-Boats couldn't.
                              Don't blame the U-boats, they did everything they could and more. It was the Luftwaffe's fault.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

An eventful day

If Parliament agree to May's deal the EU will postpone Brexit until 23 May. If Parliament rejects it for a third time (spoiler: it will) then the UK will crash out of Europe with no deal on 12 April. I'm so excited as this will be the day after we land in Scotland so I'll have front row seats to the UKageddon. Unfortunately, so will the Ireland/Northern Ireland border.

Oh, and the Parliament website crashed after more than a million people signed a petition to cancel Article 50 and end Brexit entirely.

Comment

Working...
                                X