Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brexit - Should I stay or should I go??

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    That's our Flaggy!
    What, were you getting concerned that my heart grew a size or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      What, were you getting concerned that my heart grew a size or something?
      Oh you.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Were those "Leave" voters looking at what they just did, or, were those "Stay" voters who never fathomed they could lose and were looking for possible ramifications? There is no way to know. The Post assumes it's the former.
        Well, Occam's razor points quite heavily to the former. Or non-voters wondering if they should have had an opinion on the matter.

But no, clearly it's all a conspiracy. I mean, I know that when I go home after an election, the first thing I think of is "what Google searches can I, and all of my evidently hive-minded conspirators, perform to make people think that people who voted otherwise are idiots".
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          There are also stories about millennials whining about leaving the EU. Guess what, it's time to grow up and take responsibility for your own life. And when you're not tied down by some nanny, you'll be overjoyed to find out how self-satisfying and liberating it really is. Although if you like being told what to do and being part of the non-thinking sheeple because it's easy, I pity you.
          From what I can tell, you just figure out what "Bilderberg wants," according to your conspiracy sites, and then take the exact opposite stance. That seems like a very non-thinking stance to take in life too, goatle.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            There are also stories about millennials whining about leaving the EU. Guess what, it's time to grow up and take responsibility for your own life. And when you're not tied down by some nanny, you'll be overjoyed to find out how self-satisfying and liberating it really is. Although if you like being told what to do and being part of the non-thinking sheeple because it's easy, I pity you.
            Yes, young people not wanting additional impediments to where they can live and work and best freely use their skills sounds like a bunch of young people whining to me.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Just out of curiosity, what color is the sky in your world?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Whatever color padded rubber is, just like his floor and walls.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  https://youtu.be/gku_xU2BXBs?t=20s
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                    Well, Occam's razor points quite heavily to the former. Or non-voters wondering if they should have had an opinion on the matter.
                    I do suspect a number of "Stays" went to the polls, saw who was voting, realized a loss was coming (contrary to all the prior polling), and started to read about what is staring them in the face.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Voter turnout by demographic would've been nice to have on there.
                      I'm watching Sky News on Roku and they haven't had the turnout numbers broken down by age. Overall turnout was low (for a UK election) at around 60% For the Scotland exit referendum turnout was 85% Yesterday it was "only" 70% in Scotland.

Comment

I do suspect a number of "Stays" went to the polls, saw who was voting, realized a loss was coming (contrary to all the prior polling), and started to read about what is staring them in the face.
                        The votes were done in pencil, so they could erase the "leaves" and change them to "stays".

Comment

Fox News...

Comment

Nah, the Brits aren't leaving for Mars. They're doing the Vatican City thing and not being a UN member. (Maybe Flaggy will move to Britain if they aren't part of the UN.)
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Whoa geez, even beforeitsnews.com is celebrating... http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...e-3374754.html

That's the first time I've not seen doom and gloom on that site. Something must REALLY be up...

Comment

Nah, the Brits aren't leaving for Mars. They're doing the Vatican City thing and not being a UN member. (Maybe Flaggy will move to Britain if they aren't part of the UN.)
                                Assuming I wasn't banned from entering during those rushes of times they banned people, such as Michael Savage.

Comment

Working...
                                X