Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones Season 6: Lions and Wolves and Sand Snakes, oh my!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Only the worst kind of person would do that to him/herself.
    Agreed. But sadly, there will probably be the arsehole that will go and do that so I would suggest avoiding all social media if watching live.

Side note: re-watching the entire series with my wife who has never seen any of it. So many good things picked up the second time through. I’ve gotta say out of all the great moments in the show, the Knights of the Vale showing up and saving the day at the Battle of the ******** might be the best.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

• Re: Game of Thrones Season 6: Lions and Wolves and Sand Snakes, oh my!

I only have two episdodes left and I'll be ready for the season 8 premiere. I can see why this show was so huge now. The payoffs have been spectacular.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I only have two episdodes left and I'll be ready for the season 8 premiere. I can see why this show was so huge now. The payoffs have been spectacular.
        My wife finally started watching and she has enjoyed it. We were doing really well for six seasons and then the last 2 weeks have been really busy and we fell off the wagon. Hoping to start season 7 tonight and finish by mid next week.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

I did a rewarch in about ten days since I’m on spring break from school.
          It’s rough watching all those events one after another

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Those two episodes are fantastic, as is the entire series of course. But the last two of Season 7 are two of my favorites.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Halfway through season 4, rewatching for the new season. It's amazing the little foreshadowing stuff you pick up on after glossing over it when you first saw it.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

So the producers of Game of Thrones have released a 50 song playlist that they swear contains clues as to the final ending of the show. It seems that diehards have been studying the song lyrics for clues.

Personally it seems to me it's more in the titles to the songs than anything, but I'm not familiar with a lot of the music on the list.

https://watchersonthewall.com/spotif...a/#more-171765
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  So the producers of Game of Thrones have released a 50 song playlist that they swear contains clues as to the final ending of the show. It seems that diehards have been studying the song lyrics for clues.

Personally it seems to me it's more in the titles to the songs than anything, but I'm not familiar with a lot of the music on the list.

I don't want clues, I just want to watch the show and enjoy the ride
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    Agreed. I have my theories based upon what I've seen over the past number of years, now let me learn if I'm anywhere near correct by watching the season unfold.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

So many ways this could go or end up I just want to sit back and enjoy it and hope that at least one of my hopes for the ending comes true.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I hope it's a red herring so all the fanboys will waste countless hours trying to decipher music lyrics.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                          Once it stepped past the books, I stopped looking for leaks.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I was going to watch the free showing at my local movie theater. Show starts at 9, with last season finale at 8. Doors open at 7:15. When I arrived at 7:15 it was already sold out.

Comment

Must stay off social media. Can’t watch tonight.

Please no spoilers outside of this thread. Thanks!!!!
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

What are the rules for this thread again? Can we assume people will stay out of here if they haven’t watched?

Comment

Working...
                                X