This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    SCSU fans DID find someone that they can hammer away at. I mean a UMn fan taking on SCSU is like Hiroshima taking on an atomic bomb, lol. It's not much of a challenge, so taking on a mob of angry SCSU fans and a couple added sympathizers, including some poosified Gopher fans, makes it a little more challenging and entertaining, so let them try to invalidate my points, let them try to sully my name, insult my intelligence, question my character or my sanity, I can handle anything they can bring to the table.

Btw, isn't it interesting, that for the most part JBSU fans seem hesitant to bring facts and stats to the table? It's like deep down they are truly afraid that those facts and stats won't help them, so, out of weakness, they turn to other methods, trying to sling mud, trying to make me look crazy or unintelligent, and yeah, I can predict their simplistic and ordinary and unimaginative responses, like, "we don't need to try to make you look unintelligent, you do that for us, ha ha". Oh, and the ever so popular, "You moron". There must be a sale going on at Walmart for that one.
    Hooked again...
    Oh and for facts...every time we bring any up...you fight it.
    Like again...the PWR is the ONLY ranking that matters...and that is a fact.
    Can't wait for your usual response to it...
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

And the weak ashed JBSU fans are already starting to come up with excuses for not taking up my challenge to predict how well their team will do in their next 15 games.

Seems having won the Jan 1 - Who's #1 in the PWR Trophy is all they wanted this year. They won this trophy and now who cares. None of these BLOWHARDS, with no qualms about calling me names and questioning my intelligence or character, and who go whining on and on about being #1 in the only rating that matters, has the balls to pony up and make a prediction of how many wins their team will win from here on out.

Want to know why???

Because they are too scared to do so. They know deep down, what I know on the surface, that SCSU has done what it's done vs a very weak schedule, and that it's schedule toughens up from here on out, while on the other side of the coin, UMn's looked kind of ragged, but has done so against EASILY the #1 toughest SOS in the nation, and the Gopher's schedule eases up some from here on out.

So... You do the math, lol. JBSU fans are just scared.

I'd be willing to back up my talk with something more than FREE words over cyber space. Are any of the throngs of JBSU fans??? I doubt it, lol. Subconsciously they know I'm not so far off, that's why they hate me so much. It's simple psychology 101. They may not require such an advanced course at JBSU, but you UMn grads have to know what I am talking about,

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        Hooked again...
        PWR is the only ranking that matters in what regard??? Explain it to me like I am a child in need of instruction? I question whether or not you understand this?

How often has the #1 team in the PWR, on Jan 10th, gone on to win the Natl Title??? Or even make the Frozen Four??? Tell me these things.

Comment

Hooked again...
          Btw, "Hooked again..."??? I was the one who came into this thread and threw down the gauntlet. I was the one who initiated this whole conversation. How is it that you think you are the ones who have me "hooked again". LMMFAO!!!!! Man, dealing with the simple minded is so... simple.

Comment

PWR is the only ranking that matters in what regard??? Explain it to me like I am a child in need of instruction? I question whether or not you understand this?

How often has the #1 team in the PWR, on Jan 10th, gone on to win the Natl Title??? Or even make the Frozen Four??? Tell me these things.
            Not one person has said it determines who wins it...that is determined on the ice as it should be.
            But...it's the only one that matters because it is the only one that determines the NCAA field.
            As such...it is the ranking that matters...KRACH, Massey and the voter polls determine zip.
            Get it yet?
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

And the weak ashed JBSU fans are already starting to come up with excuses for not taking up my challenge to predict how well their team will do in their next 15 games.

Seems having won the Jan 1 - Who's #1 in the PWR Trophy is all they wanted this year. They won this trophy and now who cares. None of these BLOWHARDS, with no qualms about calling me names and questioning my intelligence or character, and who go whining on and on about being #1 in the only rating that matters, has the balls to pony up and make a prediction of how many wins their team will win from here on out.

Want to know why???

Because they are too scared to do so. They know deep down, what I know on the surface, that SCSU has done what it's done vs a very weak schedule, and that it's schedule toughens up from here on out, while on the other side of the coin, UMn's looked kind of ragged, but has done so against EASILY the #1 toughest SOS in the nation, and the Gopher's schedule eases up some from here on out.

So... You do the math, lol. JBSU fans are just scared.

I'd be willing to back up my talk with something more than FREE words over cyber space. Are any of the throngs of JBSU fans??? I doubt it, lol. Subconsciously they know I'm not so far off, that's why they hate me so much. It's simple psychology 101. They may not require such an advanced course at JBSU, but you UMn grads have to know what I am talking about,
              Wow...
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Btw, "Hooked again..."??? I was the one who came into this thread and threw down the gauntlet. I was the one who initiated this whole conversation. How is it that you think you are the ones who have me "hooked again". LMMFAO!!!!! Man, dealing with the simple minded is so... simple.
                Exactly...you trolled and you're being buried...by fans from multiple schools...and you have No Clue.
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Not one person has said it determines who wins it...that is determined on the ice as it should be.
                  But...it's the only one that matters because it is the only one that determines the NCAA field.
                  As such...it is the ranking that matters...KRACH, Massey and the voter polls determine zip.
                  Get it yet?
                  If you are ranked in the Top Ten of the PWR, what does it really matter? For a fan of a program that has been to just ONE single FF, but who claims to have won multiple Conf Titles or Conf Tourneys, you would think that you understood this better than anyone???

KRACH and Massey Ratings have BOTH been found to be better predictors of who will do well come tourney time, THAT is why they matter. The fact you don't get this is what astounds me.

Comment

Exactly...you trolled and you're being buried...by fans from multiple schools...and you have No Clue.
                    Being buried? With what? Insults that are meaningless, are just that, meaningless. And multiple schools??? There are more teams in the NCHC than SCSU right? OH, good, I can see that you can add. Good for you.

And I do have a clue. You claiming I do not says what about your own abilities of perception???

Comment

If you are ranked in the Top Ten of the PWR, what does it really matter? For a fan of a program that has been to just ONE single FF, but who claims to have won multiple Conf Titles or Conf Tourneys, you would think that you understood this better than anyone???

KRACH and Massey Ratings have BOTH been found to be better predictors of who will do well come tourney time, THAT is why they matter. The fact you don't get this is what astounds me.
                      I don't care what ratings say who will do well...ratings do not determine who wins.
                      To be honest...for me...ALL ratings mean little.
                      But again and for the last time...the PWR matters because it picks the tourney...that's it...nothing more.
                      After that...ratings mean diddly.
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                        I have a fun little thing we could do. How many games will SCSU win between now and the end of the regular season??? Will they win more than they lose??? I'm not sure they will.

They have 15 regular season games left, right? They are THE best team in the country, right? So would expecting them to win 11 of their last 15 games be expecting too much??? lol

I'm willing to make my prediction, are any of you insecure JBSU fans???
                        Ok, you said you aren't sure that SCSU will win more than they lose. So you are going to back that up with how much money?
                        Originally posted by SJHovey
                        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                        Originally posted by Brenthoven
                        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Who are these SCSU fans??? Just because they are #1 in the PWR at this early point in the season, you have to be a MORON to question their ranking??? WTph is up with that?

How dare I question it? How dare I analyze their schedule, its weaknesses and strengths? How dare I bring up anything before this season. How dare I go against the majority, or at least the majority in this thread?

Comment

I don't care what ratings say who will do well...ratings do not determine who wins.
                            To be honest...for me...ALL ratings mean little.
                            But again and for the last time...the PWR matters because it picks the tourney...that's it...nothing more.
                            After that...ratings mean diddly.
                            The rantings of a simple mind.

Comment

Let me break it down like this, window-licker: If the only thing that matters is the tournament, then rankings/ratings that don't have any bearing on the tournament are meaningless. The PWR are the only ones that have any relevance to the tournament. SCSU is #1 in those rankings. Which, if they hold, will mean that we get an easier draw relative to other teams. So, by earning the #1 ranking in the Pairwise to this point, SCSU has put themselves in a better position to succeed in the NCAA tournament than any other team in college hockey.
                              Originally posted by SJHovey
                              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                              Originally posted by Brenthoven
                              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Who are these SCSU fans??? Just because they are #1 in the PWR at this early point in the season, you have to be a MORON to question their ranking??? WTph is up with that?

How dare I question it? How dare I analyze their schedule, its weaknesses and strengths? How dare I bring up anything before this season. How dare I go against the majority, or at least the majority in this thread?
                                You claim our schedule is weak....it's rated 6th according to your precious KRACH so if that's weak...what the hell is strong besides MN?
                                You claim we've peaked and won't go better than .500 from here out. Based on what?
                                You claim all this BS about us...with zero to back it up other than your mouth.
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X