• Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
    Good Lord get a life
    That's the best you can come up with??

Comment

I have a fun little thing we could do. How many games will SCSU win between now and the end of the regular season??? Will they win more than they lose??? I'm not sure they will.

They have 15 regular season games left, right? They are THE best team in the country, right? So would expecting them to win 11 of their last 15 games be expecting too much??? lol

I'm willing to make my prediction, are any of you insecure JBSU fans???
      Last edited by FredsDeadFriend; 01-08-2018, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
        I have a fun little thing we could do. How many games will SCSU win between now and the end of the regular season??? Will they win more than they lose??? I'm not sure they will.
        https://youtu.be/Wl3M_0FKoJQ
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

You should rephrase that as the #1 hockey team in the country, as determined by the worst ratings system EVER PRODUCED in sports history, the RPI/PWR. Because the neither the KRACH or the Massey Ratings has SCSU even in the Top 3.

BOTH the KRACH and the Massey Ratings have SCSU ranked #4.
          And it does not matter as the PWR determines the field.
          So the other ratings...much like the USCHO poll are irrelevant.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

That's the best you can come up with??
            Better than anything you've ever posted moron boy.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

They have 15 regular season games left, right? They are THE best team in the country, right? So would expecting them to win 11 of their last 15 games be expecting too much??? lol

I'm willing to make my prediction, are any of you insecure JBSU fans???
              No one cares.
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                You people poke fun of me when I bring up that the Gophers have played the toughest SOS in the nation?

UMn has played SIX games vs teams ranked #1 in the nation by at least one of the 3 main ranking/rating services, and have won 3 of those 6 games.
                PWR has SCSU ranked #1, UMn won the home game, lost the road game.
                KRACH has N Dm ranked #2, UMn lost both ROAD games.
                Massey's Rating has Clarkson ranked #1, UMn won both HOME games.

All 3 teams are ranked Top 4 in all 3 rankings/ratings. So call that a very authoritative 3-3 record vs Top 4 teams.
                UMn split with UND on the ROAD.

Any other team in the nation with double digit games vs Top Ten competition, including SEVEN ROAD GAMES??????????

We won ALL THREE HOME games, and one of the 7 road games!!!
                4-6 vs Top Ten teams.

SCSU is only 3-3-1 vs Top Ten teams, with 3 home games, and ONLY FOUR road games. SCSU with only 2 home wins, and just like the Gophers, only 1 road win vs a Top Ten team.

UMn with 4 wins over Top Ten teams, SCSU with only 3.

4 > 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2FWtELWUS0

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  Better than anything you've ever posted moron boy.
                  Don’t need to write a novel to get my point across.
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Prediction: SCSU will win 13.7 games between now and the end of the regular season.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Prediction: SCSU will win 13.7 games between now and the end of the regular season.
                      13.7??? Wow, you willing to put some money on that?

Comment

You willing to put some money that they don't win 8?
                        Originally posted by SJHovey
                        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                        Originally posted by Brenthoven
                        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Hooked again...you're really bad at this.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            Hooked again...you're really bad at this.
                            Bad at what? I'm hoping I've found a total sucker to donate some money to me, lol

My guess, my hope, is that there are a ton of foolish SCSU fans who are totally deluded about their team and will embarrass themselves over the next 3-4 months. lol
                            Last edited by FredsDeadFriend; 01-08-2018, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Bad at what? I'm hoping I've found a total sucker to donate some money to me, lol

My guess, my hope, is that there are a ton of foolish SCSU fans who are totally deluded about their team and will embarrass themselves over the next 3-4 months. lol
                              Yep...hooked bad.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                Yep...hooked bad.
                                Really? You are acting like its an accomplishment to get me to respond to you or to anyone? OMG that is hilarious!!! LMMFAO!!! Dude, you are so funny, WOW!!! Typical of a JBSU fan, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X