X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Find one post where a St. Cloud State fan demanded, asked for, or as phrased in your pathetic attempt at trolling, begged for respect, you clown. You moron. You are the only one who brought up respect, loser. If you don't respect me because of the hockey team I root for, that is an indictment of your character, not mine. ST. CLOUD STATE IS THE #1 TEAM IN THE ONLY RANKINGS THAT MATTER. You don't like it? We don't care.

You know so little about college hockey, you just emit your verbal diarrhea, and then get clowned on, because pretty much everyone on this board knows more than you. Your BS claims about early departures. Talking trash about Motzko getting bronze at the World Juniors, not knowing that he coached the team to gold last year, and apparently not knowing that Lucia coached the team to a one and done when he was coach of the team. Saying St. Cloud is in "uncharted territory". What are you talking about? We have won regular season conference titles, have won conference tournament titles, have been #1 in polls, been #1 in the pairwise. So what territory are we in that we haven't been in before? You are just an idiot with knowledge of the Golden Gophers glory days, and little knowledge of anything outside of your backsliding program.

I am going to guess you weren't at the game last night. The Gopher fans at Sally's or at the game didn't have faith their team was going to win. There were zero Gopher fans talking trash. They know what the pecking order is right now. They are AT BEST the 3rd best team in the state right now. Probably 4th. So savor the flavor of the fortunate win the Gophers got last night. It is an outlier.
    Sorry but just have to point out... based on this post alone it wasn't a pathetic attempt at trolling. It was obviously a relatively effective one.

You are right about one thing. Most of us don't like SCSU being number one. But you're not too convincing in saying that you don't care. Otherwise this thread would have died days or weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
      Sorry but just have to point out... based on this post alone it wasn't a pathetic attempt at trolling. It was obviously a relatively effective one.

You are right about one thing. Most of us don't like SCSU being number one. But you're not too convincing in saying that you don't care. Otherwise this thread would have died days or weeks ago.
      This is a good post. Most of the SCSU fans in his thread have been hilariously insecure. Some get it. Others... don’t.

They keep watering and feeding the plant and wonder why it won’t die. 🤣
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah....responding to morons who claims their FACTS are superior makes us insecure all right.
        Some of us are just bored and enjoy baiting morons.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          This is a good post. Most of the SCSU fans in his thread have been hilariously insecure. Some get it. Others... don’t.

They keep watering and feeding the plant and wonder why it won’t die. ��
          Gopher fans were asking for the thread to be locked because they were getting clowned on so bad.
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Gopher fans were asking for the thread to be locked because they were getting clowned on so bad.
            Well, things sure have changed. I'm a Gopher fan and enjoying reading this thread.

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            Yeah....responding to morons who claims their FACTS are superior makes us insecure all right.
            Some of us are just bored and enjoy baiting morons.
            ... or maybe it's being baited by morons?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post

I am here to talk about the #1 hockey team in the country and the #1 hockey conference and contrast them with the #3 hockey team in the state and their one bid conference. If Gopher fans want to lie and say we are begging for respect, I will point that out.
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                Well, things sure have changed. I'm a Gopher fan and enjoying reading this thread.

... or maybe it's being baited by morons?
                Maybe it is... But when the only way to "not care" is to not respond...then the point of this board is moot.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

The sequel to the Dewey Cox Story is coming out and in honor of this thread will be subtitled, "Sucks Hard". Every last one'ya too.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    The sequel to the Dewey Cox Story is coming out and in honor of this thread will be subtitled, "Sucks Hard". Every last one'ya too.
                    Haha I just received the following rep:

No one cares, dickle$s
                    -Tipsy McStagger
                    1. Settle down, Beavis
                    2. Did that hit too close to home?
                    3. Dickle$s? Well I never!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Oh look. It’s the internet tough guy SS. Oh knows what shall we do? Shouldn’t you be bashing Trump somewhere
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                        Oh look. It’s the internet tough guy SS. Oh knows what shall we do? Shouldn’t you be bashing Trump somewhere
                        Yeah I'm always super serious and threatening people amirght?

Comment

Yeah I'm always super serious and threatening people amirght?
                          Sarcasm my friend. Thought you knew me a little better than that. Anyhoo carry on.
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Haha I just received the following rep:

1. Settle down, Beavis
                            2. Did that hit too close to home?
                            3. Dickle$s? Well I never!!!
                            1. Kiss my ***.
                            2. Yes, your brilliant post really hit close to home. My dad was a writer on Walk Hard.
                            3. You suck and your posts suck. I hope a tsunami hits the Philippines and you are the only casualty.

Comment

Anchorman Escalation gif here...
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

1. Kiss my ***.
                                2. Yes, your brilliant post really hit close to home. My dad was a writer on Walk Hard.
                                3. You suck and your posts suck. I hope a tsunami hits the Philippines and you are the only casualty.
                                That seemed unnecessary.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X