This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

I'm calling it right now and I want credit.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I'm calling it right now and I want credit.
      Haha wow what timing

Comment

• Wait...

When these mass shootings happened under Obama, it was always a false flag to take our guns.

Under Trump, it's the deep state or Antifa starting a civil war.

Okay...
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          Wait...

When these mass shootings happened under Obama, it was always a false flag to take our guns.

Under Trump, it's the deep state or Antifa starting a civil war.

Okay...
          SO long as eveyrone still buys guns and the gun business is booming they don't care why

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            SO long as eveyrone still buys guns and the gun business is booming they don't care why
            The gun business isn't boomimg, they are calling it the Trump slump. No chance of added laws, everyone staying home.
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              The gun business isn't boomimg, they are calling it the Trump slump. No chance of added laws, everyone staying home.
              Interesting. They pounded the message Obama was going to take the gunz!!!!1!!11!! and not let them buy ammo- never happened as far as I could see. Sales went way up. The narrative in the beginning of the yr was the librul lefties were going to get violent so they needed to arm themselves. I actually have a few people on my FB feed who bought into this and the comments on their posts were really scary- all ex military- these people collect gunz, know how to use them and were openly calling for each other to arm up. I don't see as much of that now because I blocked posts that contain Breibart, Infowars and a lot of the crazier fake news sites (both sides). Maybe it has died back

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Interesting. They pounded the message Obama was going to take the gunz!!!!1!!11!! and not let them buy ammo- never happened as far as I could see. Sales went way up. The narrative in the beginning of the yr was the librul lefties were going to get violent so they needed to arm themselves. I actually have a few people on my FB feed who bought into this and the comments on their posts were really scary- all ex military- these people collect gunz, know how to use them and were openly calling for each other to arm up. I don't see as much of that now because I blocked posts that contain Breibart, Infowars and a lot of the crazier fake news sites (both sides). Maybe it has died back
                No, it hasn't. They may not be buying as many guns at the moment, but those types still love to say that they're starting Civil War 2 if & when Trump is "unlawfully" impeached. The good news is, most of them are chickensh*t. The bad news is, more Stephen Paddocks are out there.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  The bad news is, more Stephen Paddocks are out there.
                  I think the correct comparison is Timothy McVeigh. Paddock appears to have been a non-political when the silicone chip inside his head got switched to overload. But the Echo Chamber has ginned up hundreds of thousands of Wannabe "Heroes" and impeachment, filtered through Hate Radio and Fox, would be their call to arms. Certainly they are limp-dicked cowards. But a few will drag their wrinkled old as-ses out of their caves and kill some innocent people before being Ruby Ridged.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No, it hasn't. They may not be buying as many guns at the moment, but those types still love to say that they're starting Civil War 2 if & when Trump is "unlawfully" impeached. The good news is, most of them are chickensh*t. The bad news is, more Stephen Paddocks are out there.
                    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    I think the correct comparison is Timothy McVeigh. Paddock appears to have been a non-political when the silicone chip inside his head got switched to overload. But the Echo Chamber has ginned up hundreds of thousands of Wannabe "Heroes" and impeachment, filtered through Hate Radio and Fox, would be their call to arms. Certainly they are limp-dicked cowards. But a few will drag their wrinkled old as-ses out of their caves and kill some innocent people before being Ruby Ridged.
                    THe folks I am talking about have already been in the line of fire. They are crazy enough to be so again

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post

It's not a slump. It's same, except there were all those people who were killed in the FEMA Concentration Camps.
                      Dirty: Why {shouldn't Grand Valley State} not just go the Miami way to fund DI? Rob banks and sell drugs.
                      bigmrg74: GVSU has some speed, but not that kind of speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I think the correct comparison is Timothy McVeigh. Paddock appears to have been a non-political when the silicone chip inside his head got switched to overload.
                        I'm not in that camp yet. I have a hard time believing that people "just snap" and murder dozens all at once. Mentally ill mass murderers are usually traditional serial killers who are more selective with their victims, often because they double as sexual predators and have a "type".

I think this guy planned his attack in cold blood for at least a few weeks, knowing full well what he was doing, and was driven by some affiliation and/or ulterior motive.

Comment

I'm not in that camp yet. I have a hard time believing that people "just snap" and murder dozens all at once. Mentally ill mass murderers are usually traditional serial killers who are more selective with their victims, often because they double as sexual predators and have a "type".

I think this guy planned his attack in cold blood for at least a few weeks, knowing full well what he was doing, and was driven by some affiliation and/or ulterior motive.
                          We don't know but the autopsy will show whether he has had something interesting growing in his head. My Occam's hypothesis at the moment is that something went very wrong, very fast, in his thinkum dinkum. Dr. Mrs. read a report that he had lost significant weight over a short amount of time and that acquaintances noticed a recent uptick in aggression that was highly uncharacteristic. These are consistent with the thesis.

At least with this, we'll know soon.
                          Cornell University

Comment

He sent his gf to the Philippines for two weeks just prior to this concert. Beyond the collection of weapons, this was planned for a while to at least some degree.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              He sent his gf to the Philippines for two weeks just prior to this concert. Beyond the collection of weapons, this was planned for a while to at least some degree.
                              There was a news report somewhere that the week before, he tried to book a room in a hotel overlooking a different concert venue and was unable to get one.

There is a conflict in detail in the news reports; they both call him a millionaire from real estate investments, yet also describe him as a "professional gambler." If he is the latter, then he may well have lost a lot of money and his motive was a twisted malignant sort of revenge.
                              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

This one has promise.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X