X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
    ... and for Trump to reply, "hey, who am I supposed to be debating, you or her?"
    Must buy Orville Redenbacher stock.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
      I'm half-expecting the "moderator" to aggressively challenge Trump (the media collectively fired a warning shot across Lester Holt's bow, so to speak, given how badly they trashed Matt Lauer last week!). and for Trump to reply, "hey, who am I supposed to be debating, you or her?"
      That sound bite will win the night
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

No it won't. The moderator isn't running for student council like the last one. He'll have a response specifically prepared for that question.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Medical protocol? Sure.

But, they broke the Secret Service protocol of what to do with a protectee if the protectee goes down, unless Chelsea has had a Level I trauma center put into her condo. (Have to check the Clinton Family Foundation to see if they've done that.)
          Why would one need a level 1 trauma center to evaluate syncope?
          In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
          I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

The theories that she has Parkinson's are really starting to spread much more widely than ever. I'm more than a bit surprised, it seems like it is moving beyond the wacko fringe elements and becoming slightly more respectable to voice it out loud....

The letter released by her doctor gives lots of detail about stuff that doesn't really matter and says nothing at all to address the question on "everyone's" mind.

If she has to cancel next Monday's debate for medical reasons, big if, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Bring a six-pack and plenty of popcorn!

PS: here is what the New York State Department of Health has to say about Metrocare Home Health Services, Inc. It WAS listed at the address in the article posted earlier by SteveP....

Here is the Yellow Pages listing, I did not dial the number.....http://www.yellowpages.com/new-york-...vc-inc-6996015 I'll let one of Her Highness' avid defenders do that so that they can triumphantly report they have debunked this rumor!!

There is something almost ghoulish about this whole situation, for some reason it seems like maybe Dorian Gray is finally getting a look at his picture and doesn't like it very much....
            So, what exactly do they want to have in the letter? Not sarcastic. Serious question. The Doc submitted a medical summary. It stated what medical diagnosis she has, what meds she is taking, detailed her past history and said she was fit. Fit means fit. If there were mitigating factors they would be in the history. Med hx don't document the lack of every possible disease. If it did that you would be here til next week. Parkinson's wouldn't enter into the summary unless there was some neuro work up and Parkinsons was ruled out. The Doc's did the job correctly. This isn't reality TV or some soap opera. What have we come to that we expect a medical professional to pander to the wacko media and crazies instead of acting like a professionaL?.

I obviously missed something. What sx are they saying she has that are supposed to be making people believe she has Parkinson's? All I can think of is the patient I had a few yrs ago that came in with 'Lupus' because they had one little symptom. The guy was distraught. We went on Web MD together when he was in the office and sure enough it said possible Lupus. It wasn't even close.

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
            Why would one need a level 1 trauma center to evaluate syncope?
            Because they are stupid? No true LOC. She wobbled and got into the car. If they want a full eval for that they are idiots. I can't see any protocol that would seriously ask for that unless someone not medical decided they had a medical degree. (wouldn't be the first time)

Now if we want conspiracy- we ask how much pseudoDoc Oz was paid to ask things the right way and gloss over Trump not releasing a real med summary. If we look at his track record he must know something is wrong. After all a large majority of things he has sworn were legit on his show have been debunked by research.

Comment

Inside the Chelsea pad. It even has a floorplan!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ust-units.html
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Parkinson's wouldn't enter into the summary [if they were deliberately trying to hide it, especially if] there was some neuro work up and Parkinsons was [detected, instead of being] ruled out.
                I'm not a medical expert, I am merely noticing that the story is spreading...and given her history of deceit going back to First Lady of Arkansas days ("I turned $1,000 into $100,000 in 10 months trading cattle futures by reading the Wall Street Journal"), how can you tell whether to believe anything she says or not? "dodging sniper fire on the tarmac", seriously? did she really think no one would notice?

She herself said in her FBI testimony that she had memory lapses after her concussion in 2012.... which resulted from hitting her head when she fell down. How come she didn't catch herself that time? when she fell down in 2009 she broke her elbow. and why is she falling down so much? there are at least four documented incidents since 2009.

Pneumonia from aspirating saliva, Fresnel lenses in her eyeglasses, short-term uncontrollable tremors, at least twice publicly needing help standing and walking, blanking out on a public stage, ....every one of these except the first in front of reporters and/or caught in pictures and/or on tape.

It's a conspiracy theory, sure, but the number of people asking questions and the growing number of places considering the question seriously....sometimes rumors take on a life of their own. No doubt each separate incident has a plausible alternate explanation when taken in isolation, one by one.... we'll see. It's no longer only a far right fringe theory.
                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

This is why non-medical people shouldn't make diagnosis. All of those things fit the dx given at the time. ALl the treatments fit the dx. It most certainly doesn't come close to indicating Parkinson's. I am not a H lover but sheesh. I suppose if you work hard enough you could imagine just about anything. Sort of like economists massaging numbers to make them say what ever they want.

If the number of people who believe the nonsense are increasing and seriously questioning it shows one thing only. People are gullible, willing to be lead by the nose and will believe just about anything if it fits their view of reality. Group think is a scary, scary phenomenon.

Comment

I'm not a medical expert...
                    She herself said in her FBI testimony that she had memory lapses after her concussion in 2012.... which resulted from hitting her head when she fell down-common side effect from concussion- read anything in the last several years from NFL, NHL or NCAA- the elite athletes complain of this all the time.. How come she didn't catch herself that time? ? My niece just fell and broke her elbow. I will leave it at that. when she fell down in 2009 she broke her elbow. and why is she falling down so much? there are at least four documented incidents since 2009. There are about a million possible explanations but my hypothesis is Vaso-vagal episodes. People fall down.

Pneumonia from aspirating salivashe and a number of staffers have pneumonia so I guess they all have Parkinsons?, Fresnel lenses in her eyeglasses treatment for concussion sx. cutting edge., short-term uncontrollable tremorshyperthyroid- one of most common sx in that age group, at least twice publicly needing help standing and walking, blanking out on a public stage,more indicative of post- concussion altho thyroid can really screw with you too and make you confused, slow to think. ....every one of these except the first in front of reporters and/or caught in pictures and/or on tape.

It's a conspiracy theory, sure, but the number of people asking questions and the growing number of places considering the question seriously....sometimes rumors take on a life of their own. No doubt each separate incident has a plausible alternate explanation when taken in isolation, one by one.... we'll see. It's no longer only a far right fringe theory.
                    For heavens sake man- look up Parkinson's. It isn't a remitting-exacerbating disease. If you are going to go anywhere neurological at least try something that fits. SHe has to have MS!!!1!111!!!! If they are going to go, they should go big. MS can really screw up mentation.
                    Last edited by leswp1; 09-15-2016, 09:56 PM.

Comment

I'm not a medical expert, I am merely noticing that the story is spreading...
                      Because gullible idiots like you spread it amongst each other, then are shocked, SHOCKED, when others call you a gullible idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        Because gullible idiots like you spread it amongst each other, then are shocked, SHOCKED, when others call you a gullible idiot.
                        But it is on the internets!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          This is why non-medical people shouldn't make diagnosis. All of those things fit the dx given at the time. ALl the treatments fit the dx. It most certainly doesn't come close to indicating Parkinson's. I am not a H lover but sheesh. I suppose if you work hard enough you could imagine just about anything. Sort of like economists massaging numbers to make them say what ever they want.

If the number of people who believe the nonsense are increasing and seriously questioning it shows one thing only. People are gullible, willing to be lead by the nose and will believe just about anything if it fits their view of reality. Group think is a scary, scary phenomenon.
                          I had to read this five or six times before I remembered that dx meant diagnosis.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I had to read this five or six times before I remembered that dx meant diagnosis.
                            oops Sorry. really it meant you but I won't tell, after all it is a conspiracy and we are supposed to speak in secret code.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              He's not an idiot. He's just pulling the same stupid bulls_it that trump pulls. "People are talking! It's got to be true!"

Wait, never mind. He's an idiot. You were being too polite.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I think we all need a night or two at a Holiday Inn Express.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X