• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    It's made the list.

Slideshow (boo), so here's the summary:

1. Body double
    2. Bill is sterile and isn't Chelsea's father
    3. The Dems are looking for a replacement (not really a Clinton conspiracy)
    4. The Clintons killed Vince Foster
    5. The Clintons killed Ron Brown
    6. The Clintons killed everybody
    7. The Clintons are serial killers (current body count is 48)
    8. The Clintons killed somebody's cat (admittedly this one concerns me)
    9. BENGHAZI!!!111!
    10. Hanrahan!
    11. Or bi. One of those.
    12. Bill has other children which makes 2. a bit of a problem
    13. Pay for play
    14. EMAILGHAZI!!!11!!1!
    15. She's dying
    16. And/or she's doing Huma
    Maybe the double has the health problems and the DNC has the real HRC stashed is a secret location (420 Lex, Suite 2750). Due to the emergency, she had to be trotted out on Sunday.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Putin conspired with Trump to poison Hill and that's why she got sick.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        Putin conspired with Trump to poison Hill and that's why she got sick.
        Shhhh dammit SHHHHHHH!!!!

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Flag is actually a government agent throwing us off the trail of the REAL nefarious actions of our government.

It goes that deep.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Maybe the double has the health problems and the DNC has the real HRC stashed is a secret location (420 Lex, Suite 2750). Due to the emergency, she had to be trotted out on Sunday.
            I like the way you think.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I saw an even better conspiracy theory yesterday:

once it appears that either (a) Trump is going to surge ahead in the polls, or (b) Clinton's Parkinson's diagnosis will become public1, Obama will offer her a full pardon in exchange for her dropping out of the race. If she drops out early enough, then the DNC can name a new candidate (it would not have to be Kaine), probably Biden.

1While Parkinson's does not impair a person's ability to think clearly, and in theory should not be disqualifying, especially in this day and age, there likely is still enough of a stigma attached that could swing a small enough yet significant enough number of votes to swing the election.

Several of the symptoms DO fit....
              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                I saw an even better conspiracy theory yesterday:

once it appears that either (a) Trump is going to surge ahead in the polls, or (b) Clinton's Parkinson's diagnosis will become public1, Obama will offer her a full pardon in exchange for her dropping out of the race. If she drops out early enough, then the DNC can name a new candidate (it would not have to be Kaine), probably Biden.
                This is a reboot of an '88 conspiracy: when Reagan and Bush's high crimes connected to Iran-Contra came out, Reagan would pardon Bush, then step down, and Bush on assuming the office would pardon Reagan and also gain the advantage of incumbency heading into the election.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                  While Parkinson's does not impair a person's ability to think clearly, and in theory should not be disqualifying, ...
                  I know a couple folks with Parkinson's. The mental acuity is still there; however, the general stress of the Presidency would be devastating to someone with that malady because of the already stressed neurological system.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    This is a reboot of an '88 conspiracy: when Reagan and Bush's high crimes connected to Iran-Contra came out, Reagan would pardon Bush, then step down, and Bush on assuming the office would pardon Reagan and also gain the advantage of incumbency heading into the election.
                    You scratchy my itchy; I itchy you scratchy?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      You scratchy my itchy; I itchy you scratchy?
                      It's a time-honored practice.
                      Cornell University

Comment

I know a couple folks with Parkinson's. The mental acuity is still there; however, the general stress of the Presidency would be devastating to someone with that malady because of the already stressed neurological system.
                        "I'm not saying it's true, but there mere perception of it could cause her problems..." thus spreading the perception and causing the very effect. The usual game from Fishy; he wastes enough time doing it that I hope he's paid for it.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          If you remember the last years of St. John Paul II, who had Parkingson's, the mind was clear, but the body was a mere shell of the vibrant person in the 80s. Is the public ready for a president drooling and limbs trembling at public events?

Could Bill get away with being an Edith Wilson?
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

If you remember the last years of St. John Paul II, ...
                            Just getting used to that.

... the body was a mere shell of the vibrant person ...
                            FDR pulled it off.

Could Bill get away with being an Edith Wilson?
                            Bill would be more the Eleanor to Hillary's FDR.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Is the public ready for a president drooling and limbs trembling at public events?
                              JFC... You couldn't get a harder eyeroll on this one.

Especially considering that would still be an improvement over a slobbering imbecile like Trump.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Just getting used to that.

FDR pulled it off.

Bill would be more the Eleanor to Hillary's FDR.
                                FDR didn't have to deal with his image being constantly broadcast to his electorate. The President could be shielded from such scrutiny back then, which isn't really possible now.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X