This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

For those interested in the RFK case, here is the granddaddy of that literature just released in November. 25 years of research into LAPD files, FBI, SUS files, videos and audio plus review of witness interviews, some secretly recorded by LAPD etc: https://www.amazon.com/Lie-Too-Big-F.../dp/1627310703

No less than 4 arrests of people in the pantry, apb went out for at least 3 suspects not named Sirhan. Witnesses describing what sounds like blanks from sirhans gun. 4-5 more shots than his gun could have made etc.

Also...big announcement tomorrow at 11pm. Evidently Kennedy and King family members have united to sign a petition to congress to come clean on the murders of JFK, X, MLK and RFK. Other prominent names on that petition (from what i’m hearing) are Yoko Ono and Alec Baldwin.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      For those interested in the RFK case, here is the granddaddy of that literature just released in November. 25 years of research into LAPD files, FBI, SUS files, videos and audio plus review of witness interviews, some secretly recorded by LAPD etc: https://www.amazon.com/Lie-Too-Big-F.../dp/1627310703

No less than 4 arrests of people in the pantry, apb went out for at least 3 suspects not named Sirhan. Witnesses describing what sounds like blanks from sirhans gun. 4-5 more shots than his gun could have made etc.

Also...big announcement tomorrow at 11pm. Evidently Kennedy and King family members have united to sign a petition to congress to come clean on the murders of JFK, X, MLK and RFK. Other prominent names on that petition (from what i’m hearing) are Yoko Ono and Alec Baldwin.
      Dang. If Clyde Lewis, George Noory, Alex Jones, and Art Bell* were only on there.

*RIP
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Dang. If Clyde Lewis, George Noory, Alex Jones, and Art Bell* were only on there.

*RIP
        Art and George yes😀

Alex Jones doesn’t know anything about these cases, imo. 😈

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Alec Baldwin, Rob Reiner, David Crosby and Martin Sheen have signed: https://t.co/UIZ4tnPDr4?amp=1

Moral courage personified.
          Last edited by solovsfett; 01-19-2019, 11:27 PM.

Comment

https://t.co/73ftfmmPOl

Comment

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/01/2...ssassinations/

Interesting. Alec Baldwin ties his shoe and the press is there. He signs into the Truth and Reconciliation group? Crickets from U.S. media.

Important note, lead counsel for the HSCA signed on. Finally, 40 years later Bob Blakey understands the CIA had the president killed.

Comment

WAPO “democracy dies in darkness” reports on the Truth and Reconciliation group: https://t.co/L8VY55T5Dm

Comment

PayPal finally deplatformed Laura Loomer.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    PayPal finally deplatformed Laura Loomer.
                    Is she just another grifter? That letter sure sounds like it.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Is she just another grifter? That letter sure sounds like it.
                      In a nutshell, yes. She's an alt-right agitator who likes to livestream her nonsense to social media (or at least she did until they started banning her). She sometimes makes a show of being Jewish to deflect from a majority of her views being related to those of white supremacist and neo-Nazi groups.

Comment

Wow, this is solid reporting from msm for a change: https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...-book-alleges/

Comment

Working...
                        X