Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Couple of 1963 ebooks on sale today

Dallas '63
    By Peter Dale Scott
    $2.99
    EXPIRES 4/26/18
    Dallas '63

An exposé exploring the network of treachery and corruption that led to the JFK assassination—and how such elements continue to influence our current politics.

“Peter Dale Scott is our most provocative scholar of American power.” —Salon

Case Closed
    By Gerald Posner
    $2.99
    EXPIRES 4/26/18
    Case Closed

New York Times bestseller and Pulitzer Prize finalist

This impeccably researched book about the JFK assassination is “by far the most lucid and compelling account...of what probably did happen in Dallas—and what almost certainly did not” (New York Times Book Review).

“Required reading for anyone interested in the American crime of the century.” —Newsday

Worthwhile or are the takers of space on the Sim card?
    Peter Dale Scott is a great scholar. Posner is regurgitating the Warren Commission and smearing people because honestly back in 1992-3 we didn’t have near the information we do now; such as the Chicago plot to kill jfk where the secret service detained two men from a 4-Man sniper team then destroyed the evidence of the interviews in 1995 when congress requested the info.: such as almost every person Oswald was in contact with was a cia agent or asset or FBI agent or asset.
    If you read Posner i’d Suggest reading the James DiEugenio review where he dismantled Posner point by logical point.

My .02
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Ok ok ok

WARNING! RANT forthcoming...Defying the JFK Records Act the CIA arm twists the orange 🍊 potus into 3 more years of delay, now maybe in 2021 if they deign to listen to taxpayers.
      So I’m going to say it because we have no accountability nor checks and balances in government anymore: Allen Dulles plotted the murder and for second time in his life committed treason by that plot. He was aided by James Angleton (manipulated Oswald via Cuban assets, David Phillips, George Joannides, Ruth Paine, George demorenschildt and others) Richard Helms (ran the cover-up and the garrison group to discredit the DA etc), treasury secretary Doug Dillon who ensured no secret service on the ground in Dealey Plaza and Dallas Sheriff Bill Decker who ordered his people NOT to take part in protecting potus 35.

http://jfkfacts.org/trump-caves-to-c...files-secrecy/

If you want the truth it’s here: https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Unspeakab.../dp/1439193886

The last and ONLY time a president attempted to control the CIA and fight for peace over endless wars he was murdered. That’s a hard truth that our politicians ignore.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        The last and ONLY time a president attempted to control the CIA and fight for peace over endless wars he was murdered. That’s a hard truth that our politicians ignore.
        I honestly do not think there is a single person who cares who doubts the CIA murdered JFK. Most people just can't conceive of it and tragically many other people at this point don't care.

Let's see: a highly secretive and designedly conspiratorial entity that regularly murdered people it perceived to be threats against the United States, and which considered itself vital to American security, came under scrutiny by a person who was subsequently murdered? Huh. What are the odds?

However, JFK wasn't "fighting for peace over endless war." He was a true blue cold war liberal -- he believed in the dominoes and was rabidly anti-Chinese. On foreign policy he was a hawk and neurotically anti-Communist.
        Last edited by Kepler; 04-26-2018, 12:10 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The swamp got to Trump?
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            The swamp got to Trump?
            No, Trump's been filling it in this whole time. He's finding that it has more volume than he ever expected.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              It's healthy she's getting out of the house.

Prophetic??

@TraceeWilkins: #Breaking: A raid of Clinton Cycles in Temple Hills is ongoing. Police say stolen motorcycles are on the premises. Charges have been filed against at least one person according to police sources. https://twitter.com/TraceeWilkins/st...258560/photo/1
              Last edited by joecct; 04-26-2018, 01:17 PM.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I honestly do not think there is a single person who cares who doubts the CIA murdered JFK. Most people just can't conceive of it and tragically many other people at this point don't care.

Let's see: a highly secretive and designedly conspiratorial entity that regularly murdered people it perceived to be threats against the United States, and which considered itself vital to American security, came under scrutiny by a person who was subsequently murdered? Huh. What are the odds?

However, JFK wasn't "fighting for peace over endless war." He was a true blue cold war liberal -- he believed in the dominoes and was rabidly anti-Chinese. On foreign policy he was a hawk and neurotically anti-Communist.
                I agree with all of this but the Cold War hawk part. In 1951 he met ed gullion in vietnam and their conversation about the French and Ho Chi Minh changed jfk’s views. He came to sympathize with nationalists over colonial powers; see JFK Ordeal in Africa by Richard Mahoney, Kennedy, Johnson and the non-aligned world by Robert Rakove, , battling Wallstreet by Donald Gibson etc...he gave a speech in 1957 in the senate that bashed France on Algeria and bashed the Dulles/Eisenhower foreign policy in Southeast Asia.

He had back channel talks going with kruschev and Castro and the cia was monitoring both talks. He wanted peace and he received bullets for it.

He had in the end more in common with his enemies in working toward peace than he did at home with the cia and pentagon plotting against his every move.

His foreign policy especially with regard to Indonesia, Africa and the Middle East has been buried because once you see it and read the transcripts and interviews it becomes clear why he was killed.

OTOH, he kept a deliberate somewhat hawkish public stance because he wanted to win re-election and move fast out of Vietnam etc then.

And he also was well aware he was in serious trouble with the cia and military. His public comments were partly for cover. If you check out the books I think you may agree
                Last edited by solovsfett; 04-26-2018, 01:44 PM.

Comment

This is a good read. I naively assumed that 98% of these people were just goofing around. Spoiler: they aren't.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    This is a good read. I naively assumed that 98% of these people were just goofing around. Spoiler: they aren't.
                    Hey man, don't kick their pillars out.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Then NASA has deleted the USA..

https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/g...earthrise-2015
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Old but still great.
                        Cornell University

Comment

The dark side of the moon?

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news...nazi-moon-base

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Hey Sic, did you call into Rush today? Heard a caller with a theory straight from your computer:

Hillary's private email server was hacked by the Russians in a long game plotted by Hillary to set up Trump and the Russians. Obama, by not publishing the information, colluded with Hillary on this scheme. It's all Hillary's fault that Trump is connected to Russia.

But in the same breath, there's no Trump/Russia connection. Trump is clean.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Hey Sic, did you call into Rush today?
                              Seems you're the Rush listener.

It's been Armstrong and Getty podcasts so far today.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

In before Flaggy: http://fortune.com/2018/05/19/santa-...piracy-theory/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X