X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    Obama and Soros are behind the Dallas police shootings, per InfoWars.
    False flag, duh.

Comment

Flashing gang signs ... Sort of ...
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-gestures.html
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Some people are promoting a conspiracy theory that the Russians are trying to get Trump elected by leaking embarrassing emails.

So, the problem is not the contents of the emails....

the problem is not that people were so careless with data security that they got hacked.....

One wonders if the people promoting this conspiracy theory are thinking things all the way through.
        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
          Some people are promoting a conspiracy theory that the Russians are trying to get Trump elected by leaking embarrassing emails.

So, the problem is not the contents of the emails....

the problem is not that people were so careless with data security that they got hacked.....

One wonders if the people promoting this conspiracy theory are thinking things all the way through.
          I don't believe 'thinking' has anything to do with this election. In fact I think it is expressly forbidden

Comment

"Joseph Smith was called a prophet; dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb."
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The confetti last night at Wells Fargo was made from the shredded hard copies of the 30,000 emails.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                The confetti last night at Wells Fargo was made from the shredded hard copies of the 30,000 emails.
                Doesn't check out. Only Republicans print out their emails.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  I don't believe 'thinking' has anything to do with this election. In fact I think it is expressly forbidden
                  This should be the title for the Election Threads from now until election day. You must spread....
                  "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                  Groucho Marx
                  "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                  Ron White
                  "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                  Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
                    This should be the title for the Election Threads from now until election day. You must spread....
                    It should be a banner all across FB feeds everywhere. Thinking has obviously been abolished. George Orwell wasn't just writing this, he had stumbled upon the master plan years ago and published it to see if he could prevent it from happening. He couldn't!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four

Comment

• Heard today that GMOs are making us sick so Big Pharma can sell us more drugs.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Concern at CERN ... or just another elaborate hoax video.
                        http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...-video-8655022
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                          Heard today that GMOs are making us sick so Big Pharma can sell us more drugs.
                          Heard today that the skytillion dollar sugar industry, along with its food-packaging partners in death and disease, is spreading that story.

Comment

Ryan Lochte peed in the diving pool.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Hillary Clinton has a body double!

It was her double we saw on Sunday outside Chelsea's apartment!

[/sarcasm]
                              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Hillary Clinton has a body double!

It was her double we saw on Sunday outside Chelsea's apartment!

[/sarcasm]
                                It's made the list.

Slideshow (boo), so here's the summary:

1. Body double
                                2. Bill is sterile and isn't Chelsea's father
                                3. The Dems are looking for a replacement (not really a Clinton conspiracy)
                                4. The Clintons killed Vince Foster
                                5. The Clintons killed Ron Brown
                                6. The Clintons killed everybody
                                7. The Clintons are serial killers (current body count is 48)
                                8. The Clintons killed somebody's cat (admittedly this one concerns me)
                                9. BENGHAZI!!!111!
                                10. Hanrahan!
                                11. Or bi. One of those.
                                12. Bill has other children which makes 2. a bit of a problem
                                13. Pay for play
                                14. EMAILGHAZI!!!11!!1!
                                15. She's dying
                                16. And/or she's doing Huma
                                Last edited by Kepler; 09-13-2016, 03:05 PM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X