Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334
Results 661 to 668 of 668

Thread: BU Recruiting Update, Part 4

  1. #661
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    oasis in the middle east
    Posts
    41,135

    Re: BU Recruiting Update, Part 4

    https://www.tsn.ca/craig-s-list-hugh...iors-1.1237475

    zegras @6
    vlasic @38
    mastrosimone @63
    mccarthy @72
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

  2. #662
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,806

    Re: BU Recruiting Update, Part 4


    Goal and an assist for Phillips in Team West 5-3 win. Mastrosimone scored two of Team East's three goals.

  3. #663
    defkit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Shore, MA
    Posts
    3,117

    Re: BU Recruiting Update, Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    https://www.tsn.ca/craig-s-list-hugh...iors-1.1237475

    zegras @6
    vlasic @38
    mastrosimone @63
    mccarthy @72
    Zegras has really shot up this year.
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

  4. #664
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,806

    Re: BU Recruiting Update, Part 4


    Profile compares Wilmer to Johnny Gaudreau.

  5. #665
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,806

    Re: BU Recruiting Update, Part 4

    In NHL Central Scouting's has mid-term rankings, 7 BU recruits are on the North American ranking list: Trevor Zegras #7, Alex Vlasic #25, Case McCarthy #41, Braden Doyle #48, Robert Mastrosimone #49, Cade Webber #62 and Ethan Phillips #91.

  6. #666
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,806

    Re: BU Recruiting Update, Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogie21 View Post
    In NHL Central Scouting's has mid-term rankings, 7 BU recruits are on the North American ranking list: Trevor Zegras #7, Alex Vlasic #25, Case McCarthy #41, Braden Doyle #48, Robert Mastrosimone #49, Cade Webber #62 and Ethan Phillips #91.
    Make that eight. Domenick Fensore, #89.

  7. #667
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,806

    Re: BU Recruiting Update, Part 4

    McKeen's draft profile of Robert Mastrosimone, ranked #49 among North Americans by NHL Central Scouting
    https://www.mckeenshockey.com/nhl-bl...trosimone-lwc/

  8. #668
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,806

    Re: BU Recruiting Update, Part 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogie21 View Post
    McKeen's draft profile of Robert Mastrosimone, ranked #49 among North Americans by NHL Central Scouting
    https://www.mckeenshockey.com/nhl-bl...trosimone-lwc/


    #5 on last night's SC Top 10
    Last edited by Rogie21; 02-03-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •