X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2015-16 Preseason Thread: To Dream the Impossible Dream

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    and we lost.
    Negative. That was the first game back for JD’A after winning Gold. They had beaten Qtip on Fri. Jerry scored the 1st goal.....Pirri had 4a.....and Chase scored off a one-timer on the PP that had the announcer searching for superlatives http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...px?path=hockey
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
      Since Mike Addesa is not an RPI alumnus, I would think this news goes here, rather than in the alumni thread.

The transactions column of my newspaper notes that the Canucks have announced the signing of Mike Addesa as an amateur scout.
      Wonder if new Director of Amateur Scouting, Judd Brackett (canuckscout on twitter) was behind the hire.
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        Negative. That was the first game back for JD’A after winning Gold. They had beaten Qtip on Fri. Jerry scored the 1st goal.....Pirri had 4a.....and Chase scored off a one-timer on the PP that had the announcer searching for superlatives http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...px?path=hockey
        Perhaps EHF was thinking of Freakout.

Comment

Story on the Ohrvall boys (have to translate page). Jespar is on the left. We have both listed @ 5’9” but notice the difference in height..... http://www.smp.se/sport/ohrvall-pa-s...VElnVkE9In0%3D

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            Story on the Ohrvall boys (have to translate page). Jespar is on the left. We have both listed @ 5’9” but notice the difference in height..... http://www.smp.se/sport/ohrvall-pa-s...VElnVkE9In0%3D
            Thanks for finding that. We'll see what height SSM lists for Emil. It is interesting to learn that EO visited 14 schools. I wonder who else gave him an offer. We have rarely gotten that info in recent years.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 8 August 2015. There are 56 days (8 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2015 for the start of next season.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Thanks for finding that. We'll see what height SSM lists for Emil. It is interesting to learn that EO visited 14 schools. I wonder who else gave him an offer. We have rarely gotten that info in recent years.
                They probably don't release that sort of thing because it gives a pattern of insight into what schools are after, and may result in "investments" by competitors.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  They probably don't release that sort of thing because it gives a pattern of insight into what schools are after, and may result in "investments" by competitors.
                  That could be the case but other schools often mention it and we did years ago.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 9 August 2015. There are 55 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

That could be the case but other schools often mention it and we did years ago.
                      How often do you see institutions release negative information about themselves, especially in this day and age, and with the now older queen on her throne?

Comment

How often do you see institutions release negative information about themselves, especially in this day and age, and with the now older queen on her throne?
                        What's negative about us beating 13 other schools to get a recruit?
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

What's negative about us beating 13 other schools to get a recruit?
                          The post was not directed toward those occurrences.

Comment

I will give any betting poster 30:1 odds we don't even make the tournament.
                            Originally posted by Jasma View Post
                            I will take those odds for $20.
                            It's against my nature to feed the troll, but I too will take those odds, for $30.

Why not - I'll then donate 75% of my winnings to the program. We can potentially accomplish many things this way: 1) Perhaps Dud finally gets off his Debbie Downer seat, and 2) We can build the elevated stage for the band! (I know, I just opened that can again)
                            Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

Today is 10 August 2015. There are 54 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by hawthr View Post
                                It's against my nature to feed the troll, but I too will take those odds, for $30.

Why not - I'll then donate 75% of my winnings to the program. We can potentially accomplish many things this way: 1) Perhaps Dud finally gets off his Debbie Downer seat, and 2) We can build the elevated stage for the band! (I know, I just opened that can again)
                                Good idea. I will donate half my $600 winnings to the program.

Comment

Working...
                                X