Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Milwaukee Brewers, Back to Back Champions!

I filled out those ****ing captcha things so many times, it finally just exploded and stopped loading them.

but I did get Terrace seats for games 6 and 7.

Cannot even get singles for games 1 or 2.

2 of the seats for game 6 are obstructed, and considering I just spent the last 90 minutes trying to get tickets and completely missed pickup hockey, I am taking the 2 non-obstructed seats for myself.
    Last edited by jen; 10-08-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Woo! Good for you. I thought about getting tickets, but forgot when they went on sale. *edit* Oh, right, Wisconsin resident presale first. Congrats!
      Last edited by aparch; 10-08-2018, 11:26 AM.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by jen View Post
        I filled out those ****ing captcha things so many times, it finally just exploded and stopped loading them.

but I did get Terrace seats for games 6 and 7.
        With the Brewers sweeping in 4, you should probably sell those tickets.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Woo! Good for you. I thought about getting tickets, but forgot when they went on sale. *edit* Oh, right, Wisconsin resident presale first. Congrats!
          yes, this was the WI resident pre-sale. Not sure if more will become available when they go on public sale (tomorrow?)

I think they also have other team returns later (and with either LA or Atlanta - both long trips - one would think there would be some of those available).

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
            yes, this was the WI resident pre-sale. Not sure if more will become available when they go on public sale (tomorrow?)
            didn't seem like there was much left this time...
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              didn't seem like there was much left this time...
              Yep. Couldn't get 4 together for any of the games, anywhere. Once I split them up, I got Game 7 pretty quickly. Game 6 took another 45 minutes.

Not willing to go StubHub for 1 and 2 for the NLCS. For the World Series, sure.

And is "traffic light" the actual light itself? Not the pole? I felt like I had to fill out extra ones because I got them wrong. I swear, sometimes I had to fill out 6-7 different captchas.... just to find out there weren't any available tickets. Meanwhile, my ticket clock kept counting down. This was more nerve-wracking than the **** games!

Comment

Here come the Dodgers.

What beer is LA famous for? So far, Miller has beaten Budweiser, Old Style, and Coors...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

so apparently we have to wait until Adam McCalvy is done with is eye doctor appointment to find out the Brewers' NLCS roster...
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    so apparently we have to wait until Adam McCalvy is done with is eye doctor appointment to find out the Brewers' NLCS roster...
                    I see.

(Someone had to say it.)
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

HELLO I AM VERY EXCITED ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED I AM LET'S GO

(full disclosure - I have a hockey game in godforsaken Cedarburg tonight so I will miss a chunk of it. I am experiencing heavy Brewers guilt over this, but I'd potentially miss games the next 2 weeks as well.. so I thought I should go to the first one)

Comment

plus Cedeno, minus Broxton

no additional starters added.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                          plus Cedeno, minus Broxton

no additional starters added.
                          makes sense.

Gio Gonzalez, Wade Miley, Jhoulys Chacin, Junior Guerra/Freddy Peralta?

I guess I'm kinda surprised for game 4...I don't think a bullpen game in the middle of 3 games in 3 days is a good idea...

Comment

• Originally posted by jen View Post
                            HELLO I AM VERY EXCITED ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED I AM LET'S GO

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Im glad baseball is starting again. The writers have been grasping at straws for 3 days with their articles.

No one cares that player a was almost on team b.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Oct. 18 is Burger Day.

I got home with 2 outs in the ninth inning (after discovering I had my hockey game time wrong and was 75 minutes EARLY - I sat in my car and watched on my phone. What rink doesn't have TVs tuned to baseball???? ). Phew. Huge sigh of relief. Huge to win the first one, especially after the Dodgers came close. I was pretty nervous when Puig pinch-hit in the 8th.

I have seen replays of the Woodruff home run eleventy thousand times and I am still not sick of it.

ALSO I am very excited Lo Cain has started to hit like his usual self.
                                Last edited by jen; 10-13-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X