This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNH Wildcats TD Garden and Beyond 2015

Hi guys took the liberty to start a new thread? Go 'Cats!
    Here we go 'Cats!!

Re: UNH Wildcats TD Garden and Beyond 2015

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
    “At the beginning of the period, Tyler Kelleher came up to me and said ‘This isn’t my last game playing with you,’ ” said Camper, one of the team’s five seniors. “ ‘We’re going to keep playing.’ ” (from Concord Monitor).
    TK. A Junior with a sweater letter next year?
    I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Okay. Got my tix. Club 37, row B, seats 14 & 15.

For those who don't know, you can call the Whitt at 603-862-4000 for tix!
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
        Yup he has my vote along with Cleland and Pesce (hopefully). Love next years Srs too but not sure who has that leadership thing going on. We'll find out at the HE banquet April 25!
        Last edited by HockeyRef; 03-16-2015, 02:53 PM.
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
          Okay. Got my tix. Club 37, row B, seats 14 & 15.

For those who don't know, you can call the Whitt at 603-862-4000 for tix!
          Think my tix are in Loge 19 row 9 but we can coordinate like last time...won't be there until the 'Cats game... Between 1 and 2nd periods? At that cool place with the big windows if I remember correctly. I do believe it's an "adult beverage" area NOT that it matters, of course...
          Last edited by HockeyRef; 03-16-2015, 02:50 PM.
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            Think my tix are section 19 but we can coordinate like last time...won't be there until the 'Cats game...
            Okay. Sounds great Ref. Look forward to it

Comment

We happened by TY K at the UVM game taping his stick in the stands like he always does...and they had lost to UVM the night before. We asked if he was ready to go and he said "we are going to win tonight" very matter of factly. Yup...they did.
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

from what I can see I woudl say so, and wouldnt be surprise with the C. Watch him in warm up getting all the guys into to, and the way he is always talking to the REfs like Cleland. The underclassmen have been the key to the 2nd half I thinkg.

Cant wait to get down to Boston Friday

Comment

He would get my vote!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
                    New game here. Let's play Guess Which Thread this comes from:

Unfortunately the recruiting "misses" right now extend beyond the long-discussed holes in the senior and junior classes. There are some sophomores on this team who were touted as potential stars who have turned out to be just good players. There's nothing wrong with any of them and they're all giving an honest effort night in and night out...

and

It's what we've been saying for a couple of years now, you can't completely whiff on 2 classes of F... and expect to do the type of damage this program has come to expect. But you nailed it, the hallmark of this program has been upperclassmen who had minor roles when they started here taking strides as JR & SR, the names are too long to list and it just hasn't happened.

Bonus question, which thread would you pick without the context from the past 4 weeks?

BC

Comment

BC is my guess too
                      "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

Congrats to the team for some truly gutsy play this weekend.....it's been quite a while, and I know they've renovated a bit but we hated playing at Schneider so even more kudos! I loved seeing Wildcat Nation's response on the other thread....as was being noted, for Umile to get to the Garden during an obvious rebuilding year, is remarkable! Having watched most of the year online and TV, the stands never were more than 2/3 full but a couple of times....tickets could be had for $11....we're talking UNH hockey here! So well done Umi, Scott, and Stewy!! Enjoy the journey.....

Comment

To e.cat (continuing from the previous thread about the game time): But actually, isn't that better for you guys? I would assume that the UVM people are going to make a weekend out of it, and the Lowell and BU people are obviously close by. But UNH people are most likely going to drive down each night...I can't imagine the 5:00 game would be good for those trying to get out of work and rush down here. So even though we know the $ dictates, it's kinda good the way it worked out, right? (not to mention since it's Friday, you might as well leave at Noon if you want to get here on time) Of course, you could always take the train! Ha ha ha ha (inside joke for those of us that have had to ride commuter rail for the past two months)

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                            To e.cat (continuing from the previous thread about the game time): But actually, isn't that better for you guys? I would assume that the UVM people are going to make a weekend out of it, and the Lowell and BU people are obviously close by. But UNH people are most likely going to drive down each night...I can't imagine the 5:00 game would be good for those trying to get out of work and rush down here. So even though we know the $ dictates, it's kinda good the way it worked out, right? (not to mention since it's Friday, you might as well leave at Noon if you want to get here on time) Of course, you could always take the train! Ha ha ha ha (inside joke for those of us that have had to ride commuter rail for the past two months)
                            Hey chickod. I think you are right that it might work for a lot of UNH fans but I'm not entirely sure about the extent of that. In my case for example, I'm taking the Downeaster out of Wells, Me. at 1:30pm to North Station. Then I'll probably head over to the Fours. Easy breezy! Last year I did the same thing and it worked like a charm. No driving, no parking, no hassle. The train stopped in Durham, Dover, Exeter and somewhere else and picked up UNH fans all along the way. It was great. But, ya, the late game probably works for a lot of UNH fans what with work and all. BTW, I used to take the B&M out of Natick to Boston back in the day. It was great except for those HHH days in the dog days of summer when the AC was broken down in which case I would sweat my ba11s off!!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                              Hey chickod. I think you are right that it might work for a lot of UNH fans but I'm not entirely sure about the extent of that. In my case for example, I'm taking the Downeaster out of Wells, Me. at 1:30pm to North Station. Then I'll probably head over to the Fours. Easy breezy! Last year I did the same thing and it worked like a charm. No driving, no parking, no hassle. The train stopped in Durham, Dover, Exeter and somewhere else and picked up UNH fans all along the way. It was great. But, ya, the late game probably works for a lot of UNH fans what with work and all. BTW, I used to take the B&M out of Natick to Boston back in the day. It was great except for those HHH days in the dog days of summer when the AC was broken down in which case I would sweat my ba11s off!!
                              What do you do if the games run late?

I never take the train because I fear OT and missing the end of the game. I just park at Wellington and take the T in to the Garden.
                              "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

Working...
                              X