Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2015-16 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
    You could just look at Providence's schedule: http://www.friars.com/sports/m-hocke...key-sched.html
    Didn't know it was out yet. Great news. That's going to complete all of the schedules; I will give the spreadsheet an update when I'm at a location where I'm able to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Interesting... second year in a row that they don't move the second Beanpot weekend.

This will also complete Yale's schedule.
      Seems like they tried, but Yale opted to play in Arizona the week Harvard had blocked out for the Rivalry on Ice, turning it into Harvard-Quinnipiac instead - which unlike previous MSG games, will be a conference game.

Or maybe after last year, they decided it was futile to try and move games for the Beanpot because snow could come in and force the games to get rescheduled for sometime in May. (Yeah yeah, or they decided it was futile because we're going to be playing in the consolation game in the 2nd week, shaddup, we get it.)
      Last edited by alslammerz; 08-11-2015, 05:34 PM.
      Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
      Go Crimson!

Comment

QU Home games released today - only addition to make to spreadsheet is an exhibition against St. Thomas on Oct 4

http://q30television.com/2015/08/10/...ns-ice-hockey/

Comment

Per Dartmouth MH Twitter, game @ UNH moved forward a day, from 12/12 to 12/11. Still 1900 start.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
            Per Dartmouth MH Twitter, game @ UNH moved forward a day, from 12/12 to 12/11. Still 1900 start.
            Already have it at 11 December... perhaps UNH released after Dartmouth?

Comment

BC finally releases their schedule: http://www.bceagles.com/sports/m-hoc...key-sched.html

A few revisions to the master schedule on here are needed:
              The second Maine game is now Sunday 11/8 at 1pm not Saturday.
              Merrimack home and home are reversed. BC at home first.
              10/3 exhibition vs. New Brunswick

Comment

Calling FlagDUDE08. It's been almost a month since you posted here on this thread and the updates have yet to be made. Hope all is OK with you.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                  Calling FlagDUDE08. It's been almost a month since you posted here on this thread and the updates have yet to be made. Hope all is OK with you.
                  Hi BC, and thank you for your concern. I'm OK, but actual reality needs to come before virtual reality. I've updated the spreadsheet.

Comment

Working...
                  X