RPI Pros VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Pros VI

Congrats to Mark McGowan on signing with the Fla. Everblades in the ECHL.... http://echl.com/echl-transactions-march-26-p197022
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Congrats to Scotty D. Wins again stopping 27 of 29. Gave up a goal with 1:40 left to send it to OT but La. wins in OT. Now stopped 71 of 74 shots (http://the_sphl.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=2500567 ). Going off what someone told me tonight he will not be with the team when the playoffs start next week.
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        Johnny Rogic released by Quad City... http://www.echl.com/echl-transactions-march-23-p196955
        Did not follow John that much this page says that he played some D??
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
          Did not follow John that much this page says that he played some D??
          He was listed as F/D but I never saw a boxscore where he played D....at least it was never listed as D. He always had C listed (not for Capt.). For anyone that doesn’t follow the E, they only run 3 lines with 3 D-pairings.
          Last edited by turk181; 03-27-2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Erik Burgdoerfer recorded a +4 in Saturday night's Hershey Bears' 6-2 win over Manchester.

Burgdoerfer had been a healthy scratch (making way for Dmitri Orlov on a rehab assignment from Washington) on Friday night, when the Bears lost to the same Manchester team, 6-3.

Burgie hasn't been lighting it up with eye-catching scoring stats, but he's doing a solid job as a defensive defenseman for one of the AHL's best teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
              Erik Burgdoerfer recorded a +4 in Saturday night's Hershey Bears' 6-2 win over Manchester.

Burgdoerfer had been a healthy scratch (making way for Dmitri Orlov on a rehab assignment from Washington) on Friday night, when the Bears lost to the same Manchester team, 6-3.

Burgie hasn't been lighting it up with eye-catching scoring stats, but he's doing a solid job as a defensive defenseman for one of the AHL's best teams.
              One thing I remember about Erik B playing at RPI was that he actually has a really good one timer, but never seemed to pull the trigger very often. Based on his stat sheet, I'm glad he's pulling the trigger more often, even if the goalie's able to see it; not all that surprising at the pro level. The high +/- certainly shows he's doing well.

Comment

Great job by Scotty-D. Goes 3-1....lone loss coming in the last of 3 straight games for him (Thurs., Fri., Sat.). 3-1, 2.00, .931, stopped 108 of 116. Playoffs now & I’ve been told he won’t be on the roster for that but on their Team stat page it lists only 2 goalies; Scotty & former Brownie Marco deFilippo.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                  Great job by Scotty-D. Goes 3-1....lone loss coming in the last of 3 straight games for him (Thurs., Fri., Sat.). 3-1, 2.00, .931, stopped 108 of 116. Playoffs now & I’ve been told he won’t be on the roster for that but on their Team stat page it lists only 2 goalies; Scotty & former Brownie Marco deFilippo.
                  Heard from Scotty & he will be on the roster for the rest of the year

Comment

BP got one more goal against Boston last night on the power play. Not surprising had no assists in the game.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      BP got one more goal against Boston last night on the power play. Not surprising had no assists in the game.
                      I have seen a couple of interviews the last month or so, and it seems that Pirri is the go to guy on the power play. And also 5 on 5. They know he is hot, and they are all feeding him.
                      He has been told to shoot the puck, so there will not be many helpers. Just hope he keeps putting the puck in the net.
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                      Gary Player

Comment

At a 21-2 scoreline, he's set to have the best pitching record of all time. Cy YoungDenneny of the (original) Ottawa Senators has the all time record with a 22-2 line in the 1923-24 season.
                        RPI Pep Band
                        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                          At a 21-2 scoreline, he's set to have the best pitching record of all time. Cy YoungDenneny of the (original) Ottawa Senators has the all time record with a 22-2 line in the 1923-24 season.
                          I am just amazed at how the posters here are able to find these stats. I would think that kind of stat is close to impossible to obtain. It may not be Joe Dimaggio hitting in 56 straight but I just have not seen that kind of goals to assist disparity.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Hockey Reference is pretty good for this sort of thing:

Most goals with less than 2 assists:
                            http://www.hockey-reference.com/play...order_by=goals

Least assists with more than 20 goals:
                            http://www.hockey-reference.com/play...order_by_asc=Y
                            Last edited by RHamilton; 04-01-2015, 01:34 PM.
                            RPI Class of 2012
                            Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

I am just amazed at how the posters here are able to find these stats. I would think that kind of stat is close to impossible to obtain. It may not be Joe Dimaggio hitting in 56 straight but I just have not seen that kind of goals to assist disparity.
                              Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                              Hockey Reference is pretty good for this sort of thing:

Most goals with less than 2 assists:
                              http://www.hockey-reference.com/play...order_by=goals

....so is watching the Panthers games. They’ve touched on it a couple of times

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                                That's how I did it.
                                RPI Pep Band
                                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Working...
                                X