X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech at Alaska Anchorage: Happy Ponies vs Sad Ponies

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Alicorn Tech has risen.

In Purlpe Cow Colors ....nice move Twitch.......How's Denver?
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Heads up about the ticket promos for this weekends series:

The tickets have to be purchased at Ticketmaster, and here are the promo codes:

For the Me plus 3 it’s score (Buy 1 get 3 free)

For the 2 for $20 it’s wins

DD, we are trying to get the word out, can you put this on your blog, pretty please?
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        In Purlpe Cow Colors ....nice move Twitch.......How's Denver?
        JFC, it's madness down here. Don't try to buy a house. Other than that, pretty good. I'm right near Colfax Avenue. I can get my dinner, beer, and crystal meth all in one place!
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

JFC, it's madness down here. Don't try to buy a house. Other than that, pretty good. I'm right near Colfax Avenue. I can get my dinner, beer, and crystal meth all in one place!
          Gosh darn right you can!
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

JFC, it's madness down here. Don't try to buy a house. Other than that, pretty good.
              Buying a home in Denver: Home gets listed on Thursday, but the owners don't allow showings until Saturday. When you arrive at 11:30 am Saturday morning you are informed they have already received three offers... home off the market by Sunday afternoon...

Only slightly different than the sale of our home in WI... List home on Thursday, wait 11 months, accept first reasonable offer that comes along.
              Ryan J
              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
              Originally posted by geezer
              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
              Originally posted by manurespreader
              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                Buying a home in Denver: Home gets listed on Thursday, but the owners don't allow showings until Saturday. When you arrive at 11:30 am Saturday morning you are informed they have already received three offers... home off the market by Sunday afternoon...

Only slightly different than the sale of our home in WI... List home on Thursday, wait 11 months, accept first reasonable offer that comes along.
                Ryan J
                wish mountain property was like that ...
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                    wish mountain property was like that ...
                    It is ...if you pick the right mountain..........
                    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

It's hockey day in AK!

I have to say I look forward to one AK weekend a year, the 10PM start, family's asleep so I can watch a little late night hockey in peace.

Let's go Tech!

Comment

this thread...wow
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                          this thread...wow
                          What do you expect when Twitch and Jim get going?
                          MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            this thread...wow

I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Is jj one of those "brony" types or something?

Comment

Sweep the Seaweed.
                                We'll do our best to tighten the race between MTU and MSU.
                                Go Nooks!

Comment

Working...
                                X