X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #174: Spring Cleaning

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    So another one of my co-workers who saw white and gold just saw a different post on Facebook and said "OMG I see blue and black now! Come over here!" So I went over to her desk to look and I saw white and gold. I'm done.
    Here you go, a pseudo scientific analysis of the dress color thingy that I'm only now just learning is a thing: http://www.wired.com/2015/02/science...s-color-dress/
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Here you go, a pseudo scientific analysis of the dress color thingy that I'm only now just learning is a thing: http://www.wired.com/2015/02/science...s-color-dress/
      Oh, I've seen that. I don't understand it at all so it's no help.

Comment

S'upp y'all

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        So another one of my co-workers who saw white and gold just saw a different post on Facebook and said "OMG I see blue and black now! Come over here!" So I went over to her desk to look and I saw white and gold. I'm done.
        Same pose with different colored dresses. Genius marketing gag getting too much play time
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          I was going to comment Can you spell BENCH?
          M-A-N-Z-I-E-L

Morning tLodge! Nice 4-day weekend for me.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Yes! Not going to Argentina in March. This makes my schedule much more reasonable. Trip postponed to sometime this summer.

MNS, what does your work schedule look like next week? Interested in getting dinner Tuesday or Wednesday nights?
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              Yes! Not going to Argentina in March. This makes my schedule much more reasonable. Trip postponed to sometime this summer.

During their winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                During their winter.
                Yeah, well, I can deal with that much better than I can fitting an international trip in my schedule for the next 4 weeks.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah, well, I can deal with that much better than I can fitting an international trip in my schedule for the next 4 weeks.
                  Might be when it's sweltering up here so maybe a nice break.

I don't believe that their winters are as cold as ours either.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    Might be when it's sweltering up here so maybe a nice break.

I don't believe that their winters are as cold as ours either.
                    CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!! GLOBAL WARMING!!!!

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #174: Spring Cleaning

Well time for a job change already, got an offer for a mechanical engineering position in De Pere earlier this week. Accepted it and put in my 2 weeks this morning.
                      Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                      Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

MNS, what does your work schedule look like next week? Interested in getting dinner Tuesday or Wednesday nights?
                        7-5, T-F. Either night will work for me.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Three minutes to go in the first and looks like I need to see the drink menu at the *HT. Jeez. They need one stupid point to clinch and they can't manage that. And I drove tonight.

Comment

Nervous. Nervous. Nervous.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Three minutes to go in the first and looks like I need to see the drink menu at the *HT. Jeez. They need one stupid point to clinch and they can't manage that. And I drove tonight.
                              Perfect timing

Comment

I might have a stroke.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X