Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Planet IX: Oh that's just GREAT...

How dare you generate your own power! Now you go to jail. http://thefreethoughtproject.com/man...lived-victory/

Re: Nice Planet IX: Oh that's just GREAT...

Magic Badge: Beating the mother of a sick child and getting away with it. http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/0...of-sick-child/

Comment

Subscribed because what happened to the Flaggy thread?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

More than 1000 posts and it finally got closed.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

So this is the new Flaggy outrage thread???
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Has anyone ever clicked on the "Shocking French Video" in Flaggy's links, the one with the lady sitting on the bench? I'm really curious, but candidly, just afraid.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              Has anyone ever clicked on the "Shocking French Video" in Flaggy's links, the one with the lady sitting on the bench? I'm really curious, but candidly, just afraid.
              Hmmmm... The one I saw on some website was in Spanish. Think I'll pass on it.
              Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Now we know what sorts of sites you look at in your spare time.

Comment

Germany has herpa-derps, too.

However, this is brilliant:

Last November, a German town similarly succeeded in mocking neo-Nazi demonstrators. For every meter the neo-Nazis walked in the town of Wunsiedel, local businesses and residents donated $12.50 to EXIT Germany. The 200 neo-Nazis had only two choices when they learned of the plan: Either proceed, indirectly donating money to the initiative, or acknowledge their defeat and suspend the march.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The latest in "dangerous weapons" making cops pull out their guns to want to shoot the "assailants": Snowballs. http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/0...ving-snowball/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      The latest in "dangerous weapons" making cops pull out their guns to want to shoot the "assailants": Snowballs. http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/0...ving-snowball/
                      The most alarming part of that video is that there are black people in New Rochelle. Kids today -- don't they even read the sundown laws?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        The most alarming part of that video is that there are black people in New Rochelle. Kids today -- don't they even read the sundown laws?
                        Not unless it's in 140 characters or less.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

So much for caveat emptor... but it does bring up a point when waitresses offer a drink before you look at the menu, especially if it's some expensive cocktail.

http://legalnewsline.com/issues/clas...e-class-action

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            So much for caveat emptor... but it does bring up a point when waitresses offer a drink before you look at the menu, especially if it's some expensive cocktail.

http://legalnewsline.com/issues/clas...e-class-action
                            Yeah, it's not like you could ask her how much it is before you order if that was significant to you.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Yeah, it's not like you could ask her how much it is before you order if that was significant to you.
                              Sheeple are too stupid to do that, and so the bars take advantage. Actually, if you look in some menus, they don't put the prices for cocktails, mostly because they know that if the customer knew what the price was, they wouldn't order it. And it's not limited to bars, either. Denny's will do the same thing with orange juice and coffee.

Comment

Working...
                              X