X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    No wonder Jesus is always in such a good mood.
    No, Dad, I'm good. Really.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Your risk increases for certain types of cancer. Be aware; get checked. That's biology, not religion.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/women...nd-cancer.aspx
      Great mansplaining! Also, what is "Everyday Health" and who vets their articles? Didn't notice any cited journal entries in that piece.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Great mansplaining! Also, what is "Everyday Health" and who vets their articles? Didn't notice any cited journal entries in that piece.
        The only thing more dangerous than having a screaming, mewling, defecating child is electing one president.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Iowa just passed a 6 week abortion ban.

Iowa lives up to its acronym again.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I oversee Wahhabism-like acts?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Iowa just passed a 6 week abortion ban.

Brilliant! Many women won’t know they’re pregnant by then. All the fundie backward *******s rejoice!
              Oh they still don’t care about that heartbeat once it’s birn

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Brilliant! Many women won’t know they’re pregnant by then. All the fundie backward *******s rejoice!
                Oh they still don’t care about that heartbeat once it’s birn
                Thankfully there's no way it stands up in court.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  The fundies just want one case to get to SC so they can impose their backward, sorry little lives on everyone. Small government indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    Depends on the judge(s) hearing the case.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Iowa just passed a 6 week abortion ban.

Idjuts Out Wandering Around

Comment

It’s not surprising that most college educated people don’t want to live in the states that have regressive and ridiculous laws like that. The problem is they choose to live in the major cities and that’s counted against their overall representation in government for ~reasons~

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          It’s not surprising that most college educated people don’t want to live in the states that have regressive and ridiculous laws like that. The problem is they choose to live in the major cities and that’s counted against their overall representation in government for ~reasons~
                          Solution? Import more foreigners and send them to Nebraska and Kansas! It's the Deep State's plan, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                            LOL. Just wait.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Forget I mentioned it.
                              Never see a physician.
                              I mean, like, what can go wrong.

PS - Enjoy the articles cited by that cancer.gov link.
                              PPS - Sorry for giving an accurate answer to an asked question.
                              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-06-2018, 07:56 PM.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                Forget I mentioned it.
                                Never see a physician.
                                I mean, like, what can go wrong.

PS - Enjoy the articles cited by that cancer.gov link.
                                PPS - Sorry for giving an accurate answer to an asked question.
                                With regards to your "PS." The articles cited are actually very small for the most part and more importantly are fairly specific which means they may hold true in a certain subset of women (like a small population of women in Italy in the 1980s as one article surveyed). I would significantly question the ability to apply this to a large population of women. I somehow doubt you read these articles yourself as they are in obscure journals that unless you are part of a large university, you probably do not have access to. I do question whoever put together this article a bit as I know several other articles that are stronger that could be used to support the statements.

An interesting line in one of the more robust studies that I will leave without comment "For induced abortions, there was a strong inverse trend in risk for endometrial cancer" meaning elective abortion decreases endometrial cancer risk.

I would also reiterate that going through a pregnancy still has higher morbidity and mortality and is on par with being born or being around men as one of the more dangerous activities you can do in a lifetime.
                                In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                                I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X