X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Doesn't that depend solely on if the wham, bam was preceded by consent?
    In joe's world, women have no agency.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Women are waking up that "wham, bam, thank you ma'am is a form of rape.
      Yes, a consensual one night stand is now rape. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Can't figure out the thrust of your rejoinder. First impression is that you are saying that males are NOT responsible for pregnancies (wanted or unwanted).
        The thrust is the people who call women "sluts who need to close their legs" don't give a crap about a guy's wang because it's not really about sex but keeping women in their place.

Comment

Kep might remember this...

Stop right there!
          I gotta know right now!
          Before we go any further!
          Do you love me?
          Will you love me forever?
          Do you need me?
          Will you never leave me?
          Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?
          Will you take me away and will you make me your wife?
          Do you love me!?
          Will you love me forever?
          Do you need me!?
          Will you never leave me!?
          Will you make me happy for the rest of my life!?
          Will you take me away and will you make me your wife!?
          I gotta know right now
          Before we go any further
          Do you love me!?
          Will you love me forever!?
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Yes, only Kepler would remember that little ditty put out by Meatloaf.

Remind me, please, how does that song progress after they make a lifelong commitment just to give into a moment of youthful lust? They seemed happy to me.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

A memorial to the Morlock view of sex as a bargaining chip traded by women for financial support. Sexual anxiety, coercion, and prostitution. The good old days of traditional morality.

I'll take equality and sexual freedom, thanks. What men like joe cannot wrap their minds around is that women are truly free and equal, not just by joe's sufferance. The Church Fathers and the f-cktard brothers back at dear ol' Catholic High had no inkling of what they were talking about in between handy sessions with each other. Those pedophiles are not the place to look for any advice on sex, morality, or happiness.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                A memorial to the Morlock view of sex as a bargaining chip traded by women for financial support. Sexual anxiety, coercion, and prostitution. The good old days of traditional morality.

I'll take equality and sexual freedom, thanks. What men like joe cannot wrap their minds around is that women are truly free and equal, not just by joe's sufferance. The Church Fathers and the f-cktard brothers back at dear ol' Catholic High had no inkling of what they were talking about in between handy sessions with each other. Those pedophiles are not the place to look for any advice on sex, morality, or happiness.
                That reminds me: these people also think there is no heartbreak involved in an abortion.. that women think about getting an abortion in the same way they think of picking up a gallon of milk.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                  That reminds me: these people also think there is no heartbreak involved in an abortion.. that women think about getting an abortion in the same way they think of picking up a gallon of milk.
                  Of course. It plays right into the "murder babby" theme.

Mary got pregnant from a kid named Tom that said he was in love
                  He said, "don't worry about a thing, baby doll I'm the man you've been dreaming of."
                  But three months later he say he won't date her or return her calls
                  And she swear, "god ****, if I find that man I'm cuttin' off his balls"
                  And then she heads for the clinic and she gets some static walking through the door
                  They call her a killer, and they call her a sinner and they call her a whore
                  God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in her shoes
                  'Cause then you really might know what it's like to have to choose

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Of course. It plays right into the "murder babby" theme.

Mary got pregnant from a kid named Tom that said he was in love
                    He said, "don't worry about a thing, baby doll I'm the man you've been dreaming of."
                    But three months later he say he won't date her or return her calls
                    And she swear, "god ****, if I find that man I'm cuttin' off his balls"
                    And then she heads for the clinic and she gets some static walking through the door
                    They call her a killer, and they call her a sinner and they call her a whore
                    God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in her shoes
                    'Cause then you really might know what it's like to have to choose
                    You read my mind.
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Kentucky shutting down it's last abortion clinic.

http://www.npr.org/2017/09/06/548739...orms-abortions
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Kentucky shutting down it's last abortion clinic.

http://www.npr.org/2017/09/06/548739...orms-abortions
                        Is that legal? Isn't this going to run afoul of being a de facto ban on abortions?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Is that legal? Isn't this going to run afoul of being a de facto ban on abortions?
                          Anti-abortion nuts tell me "there are other places that provide family planning services." When asked to name one, their mind invariably goes blank.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Like they give a ****?

No, it's not legal. But it's the methodology they've used to set women's health care back 500 years.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So, Missourians are going to love their local branch of Satanists

Abortion Access in Missouri Is Getting Easier, Thanks to Planned Parenthood and Satanists
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                So, Missourians are going to love their local branch of Satanists

Abortion Access in Missouri Is Getting Easier, Thanks to Planned Parenthood and Satanists
                                This is interesting:

Missouri’s recent stroke of good fortune in the reproductive rights realm may have to do with intervention from the fiery underworld. On Monday, the Satanic Temple argued in a Missouri court that the state’s abortion restrictions violate worshippers’ rights to free religious practice. The organization is challenging two Missouri laws: one that requires patients to look at unscientific anti-abortion propaganda and another that forces them to wait 72 hours between their initial consultations and a second appointments for their abortions. Satanic Temple members argue that their religion prizes rational, independent thought and that forcing Satanists to read anti-abortion pamphlets and “consider a religious proposition with which they do not agree” during the 72-hour waiting period constitutes a violation of their beliefs.
                                As I recall some conservatives warned that the whole "religious freedumb" con could be easily turned against them.

I hope they also invent a Satanist creation theory involving sex dwarfs and leopard skin rugs and then force the state leg to "teach the controversy." Apparently the only way to dampen the dingbats' attempts to smuggle the Death Cult back into the schools is to find or create something so obvious even they will understand it, then rub their faces in it until they've had enough.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 09-13-2017, 01:01 PM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X