X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    And....here we go.

Hope you're proud of yourselves, you 53% of white women.
    Would think the last thing republicans want is more colored kids running around...
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

No worries - just dial the voter suppression up to 11. Problem solved.
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
        No worries - just dial the voter suppression up to 11. Problem solved.
        That's certainly the GOP plan. Mix in some Russian bots for the lofos.

Watching Dershowitz this morning merely reinforces that these people have neither shame nor a scintilla of patriotism. They are a criminal organization. RICO the lot.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I’m a mother of six, and a Mormon. I have a good understanding of arguments surrounding abortion, religious and otherwise. I've been listening to men grandstand about women's reproductive rights, and I'm convinced men actually have zero interest in stopping abortion. Here's why…If you want to stop abortion, you need to prevent unwanted pregnancies. And men are 100% responsible for unwanted pregnancies. No for real, they are. Perhaps you are thinking: IT TAKES TWO! And yes, it does take two for _intentional_ pregnancies.But ALL unwanted pregnancies are caused by the irresponsible ejaculations of men. Period. Don’t believe me? Let me walk you through it. Let’s start with this: women can only get pregnant about 2 days each month. And that’s for a limited number of years.That makes 24 days a year a women might get pregnant. But men can _cause_ pregnancy 365 days a year.
          https://www.good.is/articles/unwante...s-men-at-fault

This originally appeared on twitter. The entire twitter thread which starts with above is posted. Definitely worth a read.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Yep. Women like Democrats eat their own.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.3d3fe09f05bf

Why does this require 60 yes votes?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                And....here we go.

Hope you're proud of yourselves, you 53% of white women.
                And Laura Ingram compared Planned Parenthood to the Nazi's tonight saying both practice mass extermination...

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1100593387172958208?s=19
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Heartbeat abortion law possibly coming out of Georgia banning abortions in most cases when there is a fetal heartbeat, which can be as early as 6 weeks. If it does come out of Georgia, wonder if it will end up in the SCOTUS thread.
                  Last edited by burd; 03-07-2019, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Heartbeat abortion law possibly coming out of Georgia banning abortions in most cases when there is a fetal heartbeat, which can be as early as 6 weeks. If it does come out of Georgia, wonder if it will end up in the SCOTUS thread.
                    Is that different than the kid suing the clinic for aborting “his” fetus in Alabama?

Comment

It's funny. The Handmaid's Tale Forced Birthers are going to finally get their way in their hacked Court nearly the exact moment biochem produces a 100% successful morning after pill, and then all their bullsh-t of the past 40 years will have been for nothing.

Girls are gonna keep on f-cking without thereby becoming your property, Jesusland. Get over it. A baby should not be a punishment for female sexuality, no matter what your Iron Age superstitions tell you.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 03-07-2019, 10:13 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        It's funny. The Handmaid's Tale Forced Birthers are going to finally get their way in their hacked Court nearly the exact moment biochem produces a 100% successful morning after pill, and then all their bullsh-t of the past 40 years will have been for nothing.

Girls are gonna keep on f-cking without thereby becoming your property, Jesusland. Get over it. A baby should not be a punishment for female sexuality, no matter what your Iron Age superstitions tell you.
                        A large number of pharmacies in certain states (don't remember the exact list, but you can guess) will not dispense those pills as pharmacists' religion discretion. Because that's the law.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Tennessee just passed a fetal heartbeat law in the house.

Happy international woman’s day

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

They'll repeal their hate crimes on MLK's birthday.

Just tryin' the capture the spirit of the thing, Reg.
                              Cornell University

Comment

(Cue Deadpool reference...) "Nope... Nope-nope-nope"
                                Dave
                                RIT - '90

Comment

Working...
                                X