This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

I've honestly learned more about the staff behind Clinton and Obama's presidencies thanks to the obsessive deep digging the republicans have done. I never knew Eric Holder was such a vital Democrat, let alone even employed by Obama, until the lead up to the 2016 election.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      How quickly one forgets their idols who stepped to the plate nightly for well over “40 years”
      Since when is Teddy the hero to anyone that isnt a Mass-Hole?
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

AOC taking shots at the religious zealots.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Good for her, but the Bible thumpers are never consistent

Comment

Yeah, they know on some level that they’re total hypocrites and don’t care. At least the smarter ones who run the grift.

Comment

Usury was one of the first things I remember my dad using to describe the lending industry. He hates those blood suckers.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                I did get a 95% on it! It’s amazing what a gov can accomplish with a little authoritarianism eh?
                Mookie speaks with many people here who believe democracy can’t be held by everyone. The trick is finding a “good” king
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Mookie speaks with many people here who believe democracy can’t be held by everyone. The trick is finding a “good” king
                  Leave Game of Thrones out of this.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Leave Game of Thrones out of this.
                    Mookie has never seen 1 sec of that

Comment

Fool.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well, you missed a lot of fun.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Dunno... mookie hears “dragons” and a blind falls

Comment

Dunno... mookie hears “dragons” and a blind falls
                            You missed out on a lot of boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                              You missed out on a lot of boobs.
                              mookie belongs to a couple country clubs with big dudes who take showers. he's seen enough

Comment

Neither have I
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X