Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A light bulb, a door-to-door jokester and a geneticist walk into a bar ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A light bulb, a door-to-door jokester and a geneticist walk into a bar ...

"Man, I want to stab that guy over there."- the inventor of archery
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: A light bulb, a door-to-door jokester and a geneticist walk into a bar ...

Whoever invented autocorrect should burn in hello.

Comment

Me, upon seeing Jeopardy is on Netflix: "Oh, this is dumb... who's gonna watch this crap?"

Me, 6 hours later: "Come on, Brenda, make it a true Daily Double and let's get back in this b-tch!"
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

What do you call waterfowl that is a thief?

Robber ducky.

What do you call waterfowl that goes to McDonald's twice a year?

McRibber ducky.

What do you call waterfowl that quacks it out old school?

Rapper ducky.

What do you call waterfowl that graduated from Ole Miss?

Reb-ber ducky.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

(could get me banned but there's always community service)

A group of nuns is painting the abbess' office in the peak of summer. The heat is so bad they ask, "Mother Superior, may we continue doing this topless?" She thinks, "well, the outside world isn't really going to see this," and bends to their wishes. A little while later comes a knock on the door. Startled, one of the nuns looks through the peep-hole and, relieved, says "It's just the blind man". That man is allowed in, takes a look around and exclaims, "Whew! nice view. Where do you want the blinds?"

Comment

Why do whales live in salt water?

Because pepper water makes them sneeze.

Comment

Flashback: this popped up on my FB memories...I admit I forgot about this joke, and I still laugh at it:

Tim Tebow, Joe Montana and Peyton Manning walk into a bar. They order a round of beers, except for Tebow who just has appletinis. One round turns into another and pretty soon, they're all feeling good. The smack starts flying around. "Admit it fellas, I'm the best QB of all time", says Joe, rings are the proof of that.""Don't think so, Joe," says Peyton, "look at the stats and admit you're wrong."... Tebow jumps in, "You guys had good teams. I can take a total loser and make them a winner. I'm the best."

They decide to hash it out right there, with a football. Joe goes first and throws a football the length of the bar and knocks a beer glass off the head of the bartender. "Beat that," he says. Peyton stands up and also from the length of the bar, knocks a shot glass out of a waitress's mouth. "I guess that settles it," Peyton says as he sits back down.

Tebow stands up, grabs a football and throws it. It zips away from the bartender, behind the waitress and out a open window falling into the men's room. The crowd suddenly erupts and declares Tebow the winner.

Befuddled, Joe asks, "Why are they cheering for you!?!??"

"I'm Tim Tebow," Tim replies, "I win without hitting anything"
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Little girl walks up to Santa and asks for a GI Joe and a Barbie.
                  Santa says, "But I thought Barbie comes with Ken."
                  Little girl replies "No, Barbie comes with GI Joe. She just fakes it with Ken."

Comment

Coworker: How do you celebrate Christmas if you don't believe in God?

Me: How do you celebrate Valentine's Day if nobody likes you?

Comment

What do you call a cow that just gave birth?

Decaffeinated.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

A man walks into the bedroom and sees his wife packing a suitcase.
                        He asks, "what are you doing"?
                        She replies, I'm off to New York.I read that prostitutes there get paid $400 doing what I do for you for free."
                        Later, on her way out, the wife walks into the bedroom and sees her husband packing a suitcase.
                        "Where are you going?" she asks.
                        "I'm coming with you. I want to see how you live on $800 a year."
                        Last edited by SonofSouthie; 01-16-2019, 06:07 PM.
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Looks at the back of peanut butter jar:

"2 tablespoons per serving. 25 servings per container."

Me: You're not the boss of me and you're not so big!

Comment

Teachers are smart!

Teacher: We have to clean the school after the school fair.

Sixth graders: Why?

Teacher: The fifth graders did it last year, so it's your turn to do it.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Teacher: We have to clean the school after the school fair.

Sixth graders: Why?

Teacher: The fifth graders did it last year, so it's your turn to do it.
                              To be fair, if this is a school in the South it is all different kids.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

A guy walks into a bar after a long day at work and orders a drink. As he sits there, mulling over his day, he hears a high-pitched voice say, "That shirt looks great on you!” The man looks around, doesn’t see anything, and returns to his drink thinking nothing more of it.

But then, a moment later, the voice returns, this time offering, “You seem like a really cool guy!” Again, the man looks around, sees nothing, and returns to his drink, wondering if he should get checked out by a professional.

Finally, when his nerves have cooled and he believes the voice is gone, he hears, “I bet your parents are really proud of you!” He slams down his drink and looks around wildly. Frustrated and finding no possible source of the voice, he calls over the bartender. He says, “Hey barkeep! What’s that voice I keep hearing?”

“Oh, those are the peanuts,” the bartender replies. “They’re complimentary.”

Or is this more suited to Really Bad Puns?

Comment

Working...
                                X