Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Bison

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
    Bison gave Gonzaga a better game than those Hawkeyes from Iowa.
    If ifs and buts were candy and nuts
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
      Bison gave Gonzaga a better game than those Hawkeyes from Iowa.
      Iowa beat that same NDSU team by 31 points this year. Take a hike buddy.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        If ifs and buts were candy and nuts
        Man, I love peanut M&M's. They really are the greatest candy there is.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Man, I love peanut M&M's. They really are the greatest candy there is.
          False!! Reese's peanut butter cup miniatures are the greatest candy ever. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Mel Kiper has Bison QB Wentz as the #3 senior QB in the nation for the senior class next year.
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Mel Kiper has Bison QB Wentz as the #3 senior QB in the nation for the senior class next year.
              And that list will change probably about 5 more times before draft day next year, and there's juniors that would likely go high as well in the draft.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                And that list will change probably about 5 more times before draft day next year, and there's juniors that would likely go high as well in the draft.
                Five? lol.

It will probably change five times between now and the start of next season. If it even takes that long.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Five? lol.

It will probably change five times between now and the start of next season. If it even takes that long.
                  You're probably right, Mel probably kicks out an updated list of senior QB rankings at least once a month, and most of those updates are based on what the QB's have been tweeting about.

It just happens.

Comment

Can someone PLEASE track tweets and compare them to his results? That would be fascinating.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Heard you guys lost your hockey coach to the NHL? My condolences.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Can someone PLEASE track tweets and compare them to his results? That would be fascinating.
                        You should do that. And make a chart of the results. That'd be awesome, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                          You are correct. But for now I will go with #3. He is my nephew so I will brag about him while I can. Great kid who is as humble as can be unlike his uncle. He has been a starting QB for a total of 2 and a half years. 1 and half in high school and 1 with the Bison. He will only get better. Just pray he stays healthy this coming season and they get that another ship. To have a kid from Bismarck,ND even mentioned at getting drafted at the QB spot is pretty cool. To be his uncle is even cooler.
                          Last edited by icehawk; 05-19-2015, 12:48 PM.
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Good possibility of College Gameday coming to Fargo again this coming season. Have to see how things shake out. One thing is for certain. Gameday loves Fargo.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Congrats! The network that everyone loves to hate might visit a city that nobody bothers to give any thought.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

One thing is for certain. Gameday loves Fargo.
                                Someone has to.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X