Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

I hope all the gawd awful temas took notes this weekend on how out of conference games are to be handled...

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

boy who knew just how bad pc is?!?!?! too bad they ain't a university so they can be known as PU! 0-1-1

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      No mention of PC after the dumpster fire last night? Disappointed in you, mookie.
      mookie DOES have a life
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        boy who knew just how bad pc is?!?!?! too bad they ain't a university so they can be known as PU! 0-1-1
        +1
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          aha 4-11-0
          b1g 6-11-2
          ecac 13-9-1
          he 11-13-2
          nchc 13-7-0
          wcha 15-11-1
          HE big winner in OOC games this past week; things back to normal.

AHA 7-18-0
          B1G 10-14-2
          ECAC 18-15-2
          HE 21-16-4
          NCHC 17-12-1
          WCHA 17-15-3

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            HE big winner in OOC games this past week; things back to normal.

AHA 7-18-0
            B1G 10-14-2
            ECAC 18-15-2
            HE 21-16-4
            NCHC 17-12-1
            WCHA 17-15-3
            you're welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
              It needs a weekly update...

Notre Dame should be off the list, UConn maybe a bubble team... Maine has solidified a lock on the #1 spot on the list and NU should be added.

I'd nominate BU to be on the bubble as well since they are currently winless in OOC games

The lack of respect you guys have for Maine is hilarious. Boston Bias

Comment

Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
                I love Maine. It's your team that sucks.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
                  I hate Boston too if it makes you feel better, freaking one way streets. As for Hockey in ME...1-4-1, scoring less then 2 gpg and giving up over 3gpg. Sorry but you aren't going to get a lot of respect with those numbers.

That said NU is giving you a pretty good run at that #1 spot on this list, but considering only two of their losses have been against OOC foes I think ME is still deserving of that #1 ranking.
                  Last edited by jcarter7669; 10-27-2014, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Nu couldn't get home ice in Atlantic Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      I love Maine.
                      We talking the school or the state? I can only go with one of those.

It's your team that sucks.
                      Say it ain't so
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

When the fruck is nu gonna earn a pt?!?!?

Christ almighty already!!! Never shoulda fired Bruce crowder, I tell Ya

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          When the fruck is nu gonna earn a pt?!?!?
                          Middle of November at the earliest.

Comment

Who would have thunk that the UConn Huskies would win a game this season before the NU Huskies? The two teams do not meet until mid-February, so should be quite the dogfight.

Comment

Any truth to the rumor nu is dropping men's ice hockey?

Comment

Good ole bc is the only team playing ooc tonight. (Uconn and mc were smart enough ( ) to schedule each other and avoid ylae and Princeton)

Comment

Working...
                                X