Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Dear Maine,
    Continue to be gawd awful for one more weekend. Thanks in advance.
    D

Comment

Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
      BU & BC are like the Yankee's when things are going good its all about the now...the moment things so bad time to
      dig up the past.
      heh

Comment

BU & BC are like the Yankee's when things are going good its all about the now...the moment things go bad time to
        dig up the past.
        yeah, the only problem with this is for BC, when was the last "bad time" ? just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          yeah, the only problem with this is for BC, when was the last "bad time" ? just sayin
          THis yr not looking good so far

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            not against your guys, that's for sure.

Comment

BU & BC are like the Yankee's when things are going good its all about the now...the moment things so bad time to
              dig up the past.
              I'd like to see an example of this. Both of these fan bases hold their team accountable when they don't perform to their expected standard. Just look back to last March when ND ate BC's lunch in the playoffs. Show me any excuses or reminiscing of the past by the fan base.

Cat lover is blowing smoke out his arse. Just sayin'.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

UCONN bucks the trend this week, love to see Rand Pecknold all in a snit
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

dig up the past.
                  UVM = Seattle Mariners?

heh
                  UML = San Diego Padres?
                  Last edited by Carmine Scarpaglia; 10-22-2014, 09:54 PM.
                  Originally posted by reBlur
                  the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

seriously? after you saw the first game of the season? they are 1-1 for crying out loud.

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      I'd like to see an example of this. Both of these fan bases hold their team accountable when they don't perform to their expected standard. Just look back to last March when ND ate BC's lunch in the playoffs. Show me any excuses or reminiscing of the past by the fan base.

Cat lover is blowing smoke out his arse. Just sayin'.
                      Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      seriously? after you saw the first game of the season? they are 1-1 for crying out loud.
                      For cryin' out loud!11!1!!1!!!! You guys aren't getting into the spirit of the thread. We're tryin' to have some fun here

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

This thread needs to survive the season. It's off to a good start. Keep bringin' it.
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

It needs a weekly update...

Notre Dame should be off the list, UConn maybe a bubble team... Maine has solidified a lock on the #1 spot on the list and NU should be added.

I'd nominate BU to be on the bubble as well since they are currently winless in OOC games
                          Originally posted by Hokydad
                          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

umLOL!!!!!!!
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

No mention of PC after the dumpster fire last night? Disappointed in you, mookie.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

viva l'alliance. uml did it with verve Fugly

Comment

Working...
                                X