Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
    Well, so much for my hypothesis; thanks, cetihcra.

Looks like HE has beat up harder on AHA, with 8-2-0, whereas ECAC is 10-4-0.

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Way to go igles!!!!

And of course NOTRE DAME continues its stellar play
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Way to go igles!!!!

And of course NOTRE DAME continues its stellar play
        No kidding. Pathetic display of "hockey" by the Eagles officially losing that Big 10 challenge thingy.

I was also hoping to post that Hockey East swept the EZAC last night, waiting for that last score, but nooooo NOTRE DAME found a way to lose to a slumping Union team.

BU better **** well beat Toothpaste today!

Hockey East: Being embarrassed by NOTRE DAME since 2013

Comment

Even friggin' Princeton beat a big6 team last night....

Comment

uconn beats the igles, then loses to bron?!?!!??!!?!

at least harvard snuck up on bu and needed ot..... what's your excuse umlolololol

Comment

The Huskies gettin' it done!
              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

at least harvard snuck up on bu and needed ot..... what's your excuse umlolololol
                Can't win if you don't play?

Comment

You have to put Maine now as one of the worst teams and biggest disappointing teams so far at this point...they are bad and I HATE to even say it...but facts are facts...long season in store if they don't come to and right this sinking ship. Knew it could be a up/down season but way too awful with no promise in sight...venting mind you

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                    You have to put Maine now as one of the worst teams and biggest disappointing teams so far at this point...they are bad and I HATE to even say it...but facts are facts...long season in store if they don't come to and right this sinking ship. Knew it could be a up/down season but way too awful with no promise in sight...venting mind you
                    Dude... mookie mentioned Maine in the thread title. He knew early on.
                    And BBdiehard never even stopped by to thank him for giving maine the respect they have earned.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      Dude... mookie mentioned Maine in the thread title. He knew early on.
                      And BBdiehard never even stopped by to thank him for giving maine the respect they have earned.
                      The less attention payed to the fan boy the better. Maine really is awful. If PC fans wanted to be reminded of the pooley days, check out a Maine game. They have dump and watch down pat
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Love this guy, spends a couple years spewing "poor me" posts, because BU was so pathetic. Now BU gets Eichel, is winning some games and he's making excuses for them when they lose. That UConn team tied BU as well, but that was probably one where BU got snuck up on.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          The less attention payed to the fan boy the better. Maine really is awful. If PC fans wanted to be reminded of the pooley days, check out a Maine game. They have dump and watch down pat
                          No one wants that.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkStar12 View Post
                            Love this guy, spends a couple years spewing "poor me" posts, because BU was so pathetic. Now BU gets Eichel, is winning some games and he's making excuses for them when they lose. That UConn team tied BU as well, but that was probably one where BU got snuck up on.
                            Are you taking mookie seriously? You must be new here

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkStar12 View Post
                              Whooooosh!

Comment

Aaaand....mookie fishes up another one. Hah!

Comment

Working...
                                X