Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

please STOP losing your out-of-conference games!!!! you are hurting the good teams in the conference and their chances for high seeds in the upcoming ncaa tournament with your horrid play vs the likes of 'powerhouse' programs such as alaska and penn state! and please if you are going to host a tournament notre dame, don't go dropping both games!!! if you can't beat also rans, do something smart like the mariucci dodge classic and invite holy cross & niagara!!! christ almighty

thank you in advance
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Yea!!!! Wake up and smell the coffee you low lifes!!!

Mookie's team is holding up their end of the bargain, beating EXHIBITION and UMASS by like 100 goals!
    Now THAT'S a hockey team.

'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

I just hope Notre Dame goes on a huge run this year. For the sake of the non-conference of HE of course....
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

KICK {PROVICED OUT OF HOCKEY RAST!!!11!1!1! THEY HAVEN'T NEVER WON NOTHING!1!!!!1!!

(had to bring back a classic quote from a user, whose name I forget)
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

SEE!!!! they are in a position to not only hurt their own conference, but in turn help the others.

disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            please STOP losing your out-of-conference games!!!! you are hurting the good teams in the conference and their chances for high seeds in the upcoming ncaa tournament with your horrid play vs the likes of 'powerhouse' programs such as alaska-anchorage and penn state! and please if you are going to host a tournament notre dame, don't go dropping both games!!! if you can't beat also rans, do something smart like the mariucci dodge classic and invite holy cross & niagara!!! christ almighty

thank you in advance
            FIFY. Now get over yourself.
            “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Its like mookie knows BU has a good hand but is afraid something will go wrong and put themselves on the edge of the NCAAs.
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                FIFY. Now get over yourself.
                is there a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                  Its like mookie knows BU has a good hand but is afraid something will go wrong and put themselves on the edge of the NCAAs.
                  \mookie didn't type "making the field". he typed "high seeds".

geez

Comment

I don't think the mook has ever started his POTY run this early before.
                    bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                    SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                    All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                    A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                      I don't think the mook has ever started his POTY run this early before.
                      He's on a roll, isn't he?
                      Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                        He's on a roll, isn't he?
                        Or maybe he's on something else?
                        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

mookie is my favorite poster
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I feel like I should applaud this.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              I feel like I should applaud this.
                              go ahead

Comment

Working...
                              X