Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp definitely feels like an AC game. But with the mobile pay to reduce timers model added to it.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

https://i.redd.it/3ma14cybxlzz.jpg
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Okay, I'll bite.

How has Subway not dropped a jumbo-sized lawyer train on Ubisoft for the Jared boss fight?

There's fair use, and then there's THAT.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
          Okay, I'll bite.

How has Subway not dropped a jumbo-sized lawyer train on Ubisoft for the Jared boss fight?

There's fair use, and then there's THAT.
          Look up Hustler Magazine v Falwell.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Parody excuses all?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              That's about right. And it's Trey and Matt who do stuff like this for sport.

Still, you'd think some suit in a Subway boardroom somewhere would have thrown a conniption to a lawyer. Ubisoft went there and they seem to have gotten away with it. That's chutzpah.

Comment

Platinumed Demon Gaze 2. I never plat games, so its noteworthy to me.
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

My pc went kaput in October. Finally bought a new one. Expect to get it next week. Got the green light (from wife) to get the dual Geforce 1080 video card setup.

So should be great for 4k gaming!

I did compromise on cpu and only get the i7, not the i9.
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

GOG vs Steam

If the price is the same, is there any reason why I wouldn’t use GOG?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

If you install mods on a game, the Steam Workshop is easier. That seems to be the big difference for me.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        If you install mods on a game, the Steam Workshop is easier. That seems to be the big difference for me.
                        Yeah Steam Workshop is far easier.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Nexus mods is easy, if the game is supported. They have an installer.
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

I'm sure Big Pharma has an antidote:

https://wtop.com/health-fitness/2017...-game-playing/
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              I'm sure Big Pharma has an antidote:

https://wtop.com/health-fitness/2017...-game-playing/
                              They do. It's called EA.

Comment

Been getting back into Minecraft lately. Relaxing game where you make your own goals.
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Working...
                                X