Hey now, he's from the UAE... He's gonna lead the next team into the B1G
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      A domain registered in Pakistan from a user registered 1 day ago. I dont think anyone is clicking that link.
      According to Google, the link is legit. But yeah, as with any link, click at your own risk.

Comment

The remake of Links Awakening is almost here! Loved that game as a kid, can’t wait for this one.

Comment

I'm beginning to think there are no robins in RDR2 and the requirement for a perfect carcass and 4 feathers were just put in there to troll completionists.

Comment

what are your top 5 video games that you love to play?

Comment

Just got Links Awakening and about to start. So excited

Comment

Dragon Quest 11 S for the Switch is even better than the PS4 version was.

If you own a Switch you need to own this game. They added extra content and companion stories.

You could rush the main story in 30-35 hours. But there is easily 100 hours of stuff to keep you busy. My PS4 copy is at 97 hrs.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

CC to Twitch:

Volition is finally fixing Saints Row 2 for PC

http://flip.it/0C9wmd
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

I'm ready for The Outer Worlds on Friday and Disgaea 4+ next Tuesday!
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      I'm ready for The Outer Worlds on Friday and Disgaea 4+ next Tuesday!
                      The Outer Worlds has been a lot of fun. Been alternating between 2 playthroughs. 1 normal, and 1 where i kill every npc.

The game was made so you can still reach the end even if everyone is killed. There are no essential npc.
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

I got 100% completion of Red Dead 2 last month and just finished Horizon: Zero Dawn as well. Now I'm planning on going back to the Secret of Mana remake before Civilization 6 comes out for PS4 at the end of the month.
                        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          I got 100% completion of Red Dead 2 last month and just finished Horizon: Zero Dawn as well. Now I'm planning on going back to the Secret of Mana remake before Civilization 6 comes out for PS4 at the end of the month.
                          I have been trying a 100% run on RDR2 but I just found out there is a bug which will prevent it. Apparently if you rob the back room of the Valentine doctor before the others then it doesn't register the robbery, and won't register any other as well. I see that in my progression stats so I've managed to activate the bug.

Comment

If you want to unlock the cheat shop and some extra episodes early with Disgaea 4 Complete, there is a code to enter at title screen.

Switch: x y b x y b a
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              I have been trying a 100% run on RDR2 but I just found out there is a bug which will prevent it. Apparently if you rob the back room of the Valentine doctor before the others then it doesn't register the robbery, and won't register any other as well. I see that in my progression stats so I've managed to activate the bug.
                              That's crazy! Yeah I never robbed any of those back room businesses. The hardest thing for me was fishing. Haaaated that mechanic.

That being said I still think RDR2 is my second favorite game I've ever played (after Skyrim).
                              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

The game plate is getting full as is the norm for fall releases.

Weekend plans:

Start Pokemon S&S
                                Start Jedi Fallen Order
                                Continue Death Stranding
                                Continue Borderlands 3

Odds are I dont get past the first item, and just play that all weekend.
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Working...
                                X