X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Oh, about conservatives.

Saw a study online by The Street, which, I'm sure, is a well respected and often quoted source, which used factors like average SAT score and percentage of college graduates to determine the 10 dumbest and 10 smartest states in the country. 9 of the 10 dumbest went red in the 2012 election, and 8 of the 10 smartest went blue.

Raise your hand if you're surprised.
    Raise your hand if you can give the significance of knowing words that are rarely used in the English language.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Raise your hand if you can give the significance of knowing words that are rarely used in the English language.
      Joe the Plumber couldn't have said it better.

Comment

Joe the Plumber couldn't have said it better.
        I can think for myself, thank you.

Comment

I can think for myself, thank you.
          I do not question that, but explain what your comment means. Are you saying what people must learn to obtain a basic bachelor's degree is too arcane to be relevant? That ACT and SAT tests require knowledge of words that are rarely used in the English language?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
            I do not question that, but explain what your comment means. Are you saying what people must learn to obtain a basic bachelor's degree is too arcane to be relevant? That ACT and SAT tests require knowledge of words that are rarely used in the English language?
            Dude, acid would be way too kind of an explanation for his mindset.

Comment

Relevant to what?
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                Relevant to what?
                To not being a dumbass?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                  Raise your other hand if you're a smug putz.
                  What if you're one of the two? Half way hand raise???
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Oh really?? The government can do that??
                    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...mty_twitter_fn
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

This is kinda funny...

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politic...stimony-052714

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Oh really?? The government can do that??
                        http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...mty_twitter_fn
                        Interesting. They are attempting to grant native Hawaiians a status similar to Native Americans. The separate treatment of Native Americans is, legally at least, based on the tribes' unique status as dependent sovereigns, not simply race.

Comment

Hey nice to see Texas knuckledraggers send the last WWII veteran in Congress up for re-election packing during the primaries.

Hope you guys are proud of yourselves...

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Hey nice to see Texas knuckledraggers send the last WWII veteran in Congress up for re-election packing during the primaries.

Is this sarcasm?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Is this sarcasm?

Yup. For the party that never passed on an opportunity to wrap themselves in the flag, they have a funny way of supporting the people who actually do the fighting. Must be the legacy of Dick "5 Deferments" Cheney.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post

He's 91. Let somebody younger take his place. The era of the Whitten's, Thurmond's, etc. has ended.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X