X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Cliff Notes:

Group of guilt-ridden white people hold conference in Madison, WI, to talk about why they wish they were black.
    Were they playing Eminem music at this get together or Vanilla Ice?
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Were they playing Eminem music at this get together or Vanilla Ice?
      Elvis

Comment

Found this on facebook. Some may find this funny...

Did you hear about the new Obama Diet? You let Putin eat your lunch every day.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Flaggy the day I click on a link for a website called joeforamerica will be the same day you get involved in a relationship with a woman that you don't have to inflate every morning.
          So you've been looking at the site for the last nine months?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
            Flaggy the day I click on a link for a website called joeforamerica will be the same day you get involved in a relationship with a woman that you don't have to inflate every morning. In short, NEVER!

Seriously though I can't be bothered to click on the link so you'll have to sum it up for the rest of us.
            The comments section is worth the click.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Resubscribed
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Enjoyed Jon Stewart last night. Hammered the US for screwing Vets since the Revolutionary War. Very enlightening. Love the Hypocrisy of Mitch McConnell.

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/ch...f-warriorshaft
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  So you've been looking at the site for the last nine months?
                  Read my comment again Flaggy! I've highlighted it for you...

"Flaggy the day I click on a link for a website called joeforamerica will be the same day you get involved in a relationship with a woman that you don't have to inflate every morning.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Enjoyed Jon Stewart last night. Hammered the US for screwing Vets since the Revolutionary War. Very enlightening. Love the Hypocrisy of Mitch McConnell.

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/ch...f-warriorshaft
                    What I find odd about conservatives is this. If there's one screw up you can reasonably put at Obama's feet this is it. How powerful would a special congressional committee be to investigate this? A lot more noteworthy than the dog and pony show Benghazi committee. Yes House knuckledraggers have already squandered any political credibility on faux scandals and other fishing expeditions. Reminds me a lot of the Clinton era, where after false accusations of contract murder, drug running, etc etc, the best they could come up with was him getting hummers from overweight but willing interns. No wonder the American people just shrugged.

Comment

Oh, about conservatives.

Saw a study online by The Street, which, I'm sure, is a well respected and often quoted source, which used factors like average SAT score and percentage of college graduates to determine the 10 dumbest and 10 smartest states in the country. 9 of the 10 dumbest went red in the 2012 election, and 8 of the 10 smartest went blue.

Raise your hand if you're surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Oh, about conservatives.

Saw a study online by The Street, which, I'm sure, is a well respected and often quoted source, which used factors like average SAT score and percentage of college graduates to determine the 10 dumbest and 10 smartest states in the country. 9 of the 10 dumbest went red in the 2012 election, and 8 of the 10 smartest went blue.

Raise your hand if you're surprised.
                        Raise your other hand if you're a smug putz.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

What I find odd about conservatives is this. If there's one screw up you can reasonably put at Obama's feet this is it. How powerful would a special congressional committee be to investigate this? A lot more noteworthy than the dog and pony show Benghazi committee. Yes House knuckledraggers have already squandered any political credibility on faux scandals and other fishing expeditions. Reminds me a lot of the Clinton era, where after false accusations of contract murder, drug running, etc etc, the best they could come up with was him getting hummers from overweight but willing interns. No wonder the American people just shrugged.
                          Too bad Her Strokiness wasn't SecVeteransAffairs.

Comment

Reminds me a lot of the Clinton era, where after false accusations of contract murder, drug running, etc etc, the best they could come up with was him getting hummers from overweight but willing interns. No wonder the American people just shrugged.
                            You might say William Jefferson 'Whorechasin' Clinton even garnered a shred of sympathy in his sex life, given Monica was the type he resorted to.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              You might say William Jefferson 'Whorechasin' Clinton even garnered a shred of sympathy in his sex life, given Monica was the type he resorted to.
                              If she'd only wanted to force a Catholic university to pay for her birth control, you'd be right there, wouldn't you? USCHO should establish some sort of award for such comprehensive hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                                If she'd only wanted to force a Catholic university to pay for her birth control, you'd be right there, wouldn't you? USCHO should establish some sort of award for such comprehensive hypocrisy.
                                Easy there Gramps, it was obviously a joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X