This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

"We can't make anything else stick to Obama, so let's take a picture of him playing toss with a little kid and make fun of him."

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
      Natural southpaws don't throw off the right leg. Limp-wristed posers do though!
      Optional or not possible?

Comment

Surprised there's not a House Committee to check the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          The House Un-American Activities Committee ought to be looking into Obama's sissy throw. Mark of a communist, I tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            The House Un-American Activities Committee ought to be looking into Obama's sissy throw. Mark of a communist, I tell ya.
            No, see if he weighs as much as a duck (or the Thanksgiving Turkey he pardons every year).
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

The sad thing is that I just mimed pitching a curve ball to remember which foot stays down.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                It wouldnt be any more a waste of time than the Benghazi hearings are

Gotta love the internet toughguy calling the President a "limpwristed poser". I dont know about all of you but I am uber impressed
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  It wouldnt be any more a waste of time than the Benghazi hearings are

Gotta love the internet toughguy calling the President a "limpwristed poser". I dont know about all of you but I am uber impressed
                  At least I know how to throw a baseball.
                  Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

If the President had seriously attempted to throw the ball, and clocked one of those kids with an errant toss, then you just know the Freeper crowd would have had an absolute field day with that. So it's basically lose-lose for Obama.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      If the President had seriously attempted to throw the ball, and clocked one of those kids with an errant toss, then you just know the Freeper crowd would have had an absolute field day with that. So it's basically lose-lose for Obama.
                      Lefty's throw off the left (back foot). Even when I play soft toss with my Grandson, I never throw like a flamingo.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Lefty's throw off the left (back foot). Even when I play soft toss with my Grandson, I never throw like a flamingo.
                        For a toss, his leg positioning isn't all wrong, technically. The arm action is way geeky, though. I guess it's just how all Ladies of the Chorale throw.

Has Fox news gotten a hold of this pic? It's Ob thumbing his nose at the American Game, and you know what to infer from that.

Comment

I can't wait to hear Rover's explanation of why this is OK. http://joeforamerica.com/2014/05/whi...kWyfVWhPDDs.99

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            I can't wait to hear Rover's explanation of why this is OK. http://joeforamerica.com/2014/05/whi...kWyfVWhPDDs.99
                            Had a similar experience in Omaha. Our station attempted to reach out to the local N-Double A-C-P in advance of some event they were planning. We covered the event as a news story, had the reverend in charge on our morning show and ran PSA's. Then, when my reporter showed up at the event (she was Latina) she was denied entrance because she wasn't black. I must confess to a certain guilty pleasure when I told the reverend the only Omaha N-Double A-C-P stories we'd be covering going forward were the ones where he was being dragged off by the cops in handcuffs.
                            Last edited by Old Pio; 05-21-2014, 06:25 PM.
                            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post

Flaggy the day I click on a link for a website called joeforamerica will be the same day you get involved in a relationship with a woman that you don't have to inflate every morning. In short, NEVER!

Seriously though I can't be bothered to click on the link so you'll have to sum it up for the rest of us.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Flaggy the day I click on a link for a website called joeforamerica will be the same day you get involved in a relationship with a woman that you don't have to inflate every morning. In short, NEVER!

Seriously though I can't be bothered to click on the link so you'll have to sum it up for the rest of us.
                                Cliff Notes:

Group of guilt-ridden white people hold conference in Madison, WI, to talk about why they wish they were black.
                                Reporter hears of event and tries to get in to get anticipated bat-$hit crazy quotes.
                                Reporter barred by crazies.
                                People cry racism because reporter is white.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X